PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You must have missed all this we are passed that now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
One of the few threads that's about customer service and feedback/experience. Lol we must remain past the dumb shit for the integrity of this thread.

Some members these days seem way to easily convinced from labs Bullshit stories! We need to stop pussy footing around with these clowns and remember one important thing. These labs are ONLY GUESTS in our house! @purplepandalabs so what's the deal you getting pics of your lab with Meso name and date?
Why not just make a video with him showing the lab and hold a meso rx sign? Link it.

Cant you see? Cdnguy is a LE and wanted you to post as much pictures as possible for evidence.
If you have a problem with someone go to the knock out room tag them and have at it. But don't start clogging this thread up with B.S.

Try contributing something useful instead of digging up nonsense and if you think I'm the only member that feels this way you need to read a little more.

Relax ripped cunt. Don't get your panties all tied up in a knot.

So far in my opinion he has been on point and really takes customer service serious and damn good prices.

He has answered all my emails and messages very diligently as well. @purplepandalabs has been very on point as far as communication. Im currently in the process of payment, sent funds just waiting on their end to pick up so they can ship.