Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Create a thread in lab testing section to get gift on next order

I sent the ordered primo for testing. Here the results

Good stuff thanks
Just for my understanding: QSC himself said that primo oil can be pre ordered for next week. Is this the old batch that you received? If you ordered international and primo was out of stock for 2 weeks if or so, this is not the new primo batch, is it?

I wonder how this makes any sense. Let us know.

Order update for anyone waiting. Ordered with USA reship service on Nov. 26th and got tracking from QSC the 28th. Tracking started updating December 12th and due to arrive Friday. Slightly faster then I expected. Will update on products but I’m sure everything will be good. Never had an issue before.

Hello, are you going to manufacture oral tablets again or are you only selling the products that you had left in stock? I also need bacteriostatic water

hello does anyone know if hgh and mt2 both have blue caps? and which number has npp and primo e as marking
The numbers depend on each order, if customer order 5 kind of kits of oils he will have 1,2,3,4,5.
You can't know the meaning of your numbers based on other customers numbers.

For peptides many of them have blue tops, when you order multiple ones, you have some marks that can make u distinguish, for example HGH and MT2, I think you will have a mark in the bottom of the kit of MT2.
Also HGH have a manufacturinf date inside the box.

Sponsors