Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lol there is a lot but I think the sizes by color are pretty standard. I think there’s a link somewhere in this thread. It’ll probably pop up on a search
@DECLAN
Link here to copy of original measurement post with link to original spoons used: #16,159

Link is : https://amazon.com/SuperDosing-Static-Free-Micro-Variety-Milligram/dp/B0764KFFVP

That said, products shipped from Amazon change all the time even though the listing doesn't change. So best to measure yourself to confirm - there's a detailed procedure and write-up about that here: #27,078

Ugh. Googled something, clicked the wrong page and didn't realize it wasn't for what I wanted and just copy/pasted. Can't find CAS for this.

Haha ok that makes more sense. Just ask about the name, Tracy should be able to figure out if it's available

@janoshik

Is there any way to find out if or how much if any of these impurities could be in the salbutamol?

Not right now. We're extremely busy and can't afford to take up any research work right now.

We're in the middle of a major acquisition, training new employees and one of our staple PhD is honeymooning this month.

Should have a lot more time starting July, along with new equipment etc, so then we ought to do lot more fun stuff.

Back