Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I believe I already did all the necessary to protect myself from this shit and even that I start selling only after testing the batch, I am dealing with this shit. It sucks.
So if needed to be tested by another customer, we will help in that, but we will wait first for the testing results by another testing agency, to make sure there is no mistake in the test. And we will start doubting the customer who send it after that by making someone else sending his vial.
Bullshit, go to post 35173 on 9/14 where you are clearly advertising reta BEFORE testing came back.

I believe I already did all the necessary to protect myself from this shit and even that I start selling only after testing the batch, I am dealing with this shit. It sucks.
So if needed to be tested by another customer, we will help in that, but we will wait first for the testing results by another testing agency, to make sure there is no mistake in the test. And we will start doubting the customer who send it after that by making someone else sending his vial.
Agreed. Please keep us posted as much as you can. I am in the testing discord group but if they are guilty, I’m sure I won’t read about it there.

Thank you! I’m just waiting for my QSC order (Alisa)!

Retatrutide was sold to customers during the break, only after the testing results.

I dare you to find me a single customer who bought it from me before janoshik's results.
So you are saying it was available for sale but you personally did not sell any?
Also, I am not in that discord testing server and just spoke with someone in there and they believe it was purchased through Alisa on Whatsapp but that seh was communicating with you during the process(just repeating what I was told).

I’m just concerned that the customer will send the same underdosed vial to the second test lab. Perhaps we should have them prove their order from QSC for ret with those cap colours.

This seems pretty shady to me… I’m going to keep my eye on this. Someone is up to no good.
"we"? Who TF are you and what standing do you have in the peptide testing group to demand anything from anyone?

Retatrutide was sold to customers during the break, only after the testing results.

I dare you to find me a single customer who bought it from me before janoshik's results.
I can attest I only bought from you after the tests came in as I was waiting for that before buying anyway. My issue is that apparently they are the same batch. I will wait for another test which I believe someone is already in the process of doing from another thread. All other products I have gotten from you have been great so this is very strange and mind boggling to say the least.

So you are saying it was available for sale but you personally did not sell any?
Also, I am not in that discord testing server and just spoke with someone in there and they believe it was purchased through Alisa on Whatsapp but that seh was communicating with you during the process(just repeating what I was told).
Retatrutide was produced, then sent for testing, and I only started sales after I received Janoshik testing results, since it's a new product, I wanted to be sure about the quality to avoid the tesofensine mistake.

So if some other sales started selling before the results, it's possible, their responsibility. All I stated here is that I only sold what was tested and it was advertised only after the 26th september, and many guys here tried to purchase before the testing results and I never accepted any order from anyone, no exception.

"we"? Who TF are you and what standing do you have in the peptide testing group to demand anything from anyone?
Lol, as if it’s some elite group? “We”, as in the consumers who are supposed to blindly trust a group of people, some of whom may be in bed with suppliers or vendors (or be them themselves). Because bet your ass whoever is shady in this scenario will get blasted all over ever single platform related to peptides.

Retatrutide was produced, then sent for testing, and I only started sales after I received Janoshik testing results, since it's a new product, I wanted to be sure about the quality to avoid the tesofensine mistake.

So if some other sales started selling before the results, it's possible, their responsibility. All I stated here is that I only sold what was tested and it was advertised only after the 26th september, and many guys here tried to purchase before the testing results and I never accepted any order from anyone, no exception.
Look at the post# I posted, you DID start selling it. You may not have had any sales, but it was FOR SALE! Can't you tell the truth just once?

Lol, as if it’s some elite group? “We”, as in the consumers who are supposed to blindly trust a group of people, some of whom may be in bed with suppliers or vendors (or be them themselves). Because bet your ass whoever is shady in this scenario will get blasted all over ever single platform related to peptides.
Funny you didn't say shit when the guy who resells QSC HGH posted his 99.8%purity test!

Look at the post# I posted, you DID start selling it. You may not have had any sales, but it was FOR SALE! Can't you tell the truth just once?
I saw the post, it was just stating that it will be possible for these items to be sent during the break, and I sold tirzepatide and semaglutide only. The stock of retatrutide was waiting for the results and no single kit was sold. The retatrutide was also crossed out during all this period in the price list, until the day I posted the results.

As I said, I dare you to find me a single customer who bought it from me before janoshik's results. I received several emails of people asking to buy it before the lab test and I didn't accept any order of it.

Oof. She said “during the break”

Dude, the holiday is
National Day29 Sep – 6 Oct 2023
The test came back Sept 26th. She could have very well pulled the sales before the 29th.

Attachments

• IMG_8223.png
    IMG_8223.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 98
I saw the post, it was just stating that it will be possible for these items to be sent during the break, and I sold tirzepatide and semaglutide only. The stock of retatrutide was waiting for the results and no single kit was sold. The retatrutide was also crossed out during all this period in the price list, until the day I posted the results.

As I said, I dare you to find me a single customer who bought it from me before janoshik's results. I received several emails of people asking to buy it before the lab test and I didn't accept any order of it.
So nobody bought from you or Alisa prior to then? Real simple question you keep dodging.

Oof. She said “during the break”

Dude, the holiday is
National Day29 Sep – 6 Oct 2023
The test came back Sept 26th. She could have very well pulled the sales before the 29th.
It was starting on then on 9/15, the express shipping(3-5 days); but it was available for sale before then. Just trying to get him to admit that it was for sale since he wants to keep lying like he does so well. And you moronic newbies can't get his dick out of his mouth continue to believe him.

So nobody bought from you or Alisa prior to then? Real simple question you keep dodging.
No body bought it from me.
Ask Alisa about the second part if you want to know if someone bought it from her, which is possible. But I don't care about this part. Alisa don't advertise here, everyone is responsible for his sales.