Redoing pct after sarms suppression

In the beginning of December I started to take sarms lgd4033 . First 10 days did 20 mg which is a lot and then reduced 10 mg a day for another 15 days. During the end I felt very suppressed that is why I stopped.
I was able to get nolva and chlomid . Chlomid from some one I know and nolva from some dude on craiglist who had it for like 2-3 years and was 2 months from expiration

I did it for 3 weeks all I had
Nolva
50 50 25
Chlomid
40 40 20

Felt good and normal. 14 days later after I stopped I started to feel fatigue again def not myself.loss of libido. I got nolva from craiglist guy again did it for 10 days and and felt okay then started 5 days ago to start feel lousy and tired and loss of libido

I got bloods done
Test www 430
Estrogen was 47

Test is is "norm range but way to low for what I usually feel like which should be 1000

Estrogen is higher then should be . What should I do now?
Should I do a full pct again with hcg, nolva and arimidex or I don't need hcg. . Please help
My testes don't produce the amount of semen they normally do so that's why I think hcg is good . Any advice

Ha!
First advice, don't look to craigslist for anything other than transsexual hookers.
Second, look into triptorelin.
Third, quit posting your story all over the boards.
Fourth, be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for things to get going again, especially depending on age and previous cycling history.
Fifth, 1000 is probably not where your natural testosterone was at, unless you're going through puberty.

Ha!
First advice, don't look to craigslist for anything other than transsexual hookers.
Second, look into triptorelin.
Third, quit posting your story all over the boards.
Fourth, be patient. Sometimes it takes a while for things to get going again, especially depending on age and previous cycling history.
Fifth, 1000 is probably not where your natural testosterone was at, unless you're going through puberty.

Killed it bud.

Takes time OP unfortunately you've F**ked up in a few ways. I'm assuming no pre cycle bloods otherwise why the hell cycle of your sitting at a 1k natty. Two you did sarms to shut yourself down and had a incredibly shitty source for the most important thing about your cycle which is recovery. Give it time and let your body get better

Back