Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

Totally off the subject but what's the deal with some members having a green corner on their AVI Pics? Is it New? Never noticed it.

People say he was a big time Cocaine user too. Doesnt help if you are 40 +, on lots of gear, HGH and then throwing Coke in the mix.

At first thought this was a joke, but it is very real. While I am not a big fan of his hope he recovers. Anyone know what may have happened?

Seen this online earlier..

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Placed In Medically Induced Coma After Emergency

Pro bodybuilder Rich Piana was placed into a medically induced coma this week after suffering a medical emergency at his Florida home, law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports.

46-year-old Piana has competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and has become an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana's home on Monday afternoon. When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

Unclear how he's doing now. We're working on the story.

Seen this online earlier..

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Placed In Medically Induced Coma After Emergency

Pro bodybuilder Rich Piana was placed into a medically induced coma this week after suffering a medical emergency at his Florida home, law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports.

46-year-old Piana has competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and has become an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana's home on Monday afternoon. When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

Unclear how he's doing now. We're working on the story.
And there you have it. Gear abuse.

People say he was a big time Cocaine user too. Doesnt help if you are 40 +, on lots of gear, HGH and then throwing Coke in the mix.
Yup. My dad did the same thing. Years of coke and AAS. Up and died of a massive heart attack one day. Now that I think about it could have been what did my mom in too.

I can't imagine amount of gear that has gone through his liver! You name it he's done lots of it! Can you imagine the EMT's walking in like WTF? This big MFer!