Running check in thread

Without giving too much away, do you live in the mountains by chance? Where I live hiking isn’t really an option, but when I lived in aspen the Maroon Bells were in my back yard. One of my biggest regrets in life was moving back.

I would love to do some long trail hikes that’s aersome
I don't mind ya asking. No unfortunately not, wish I did. I live near a few state parks that have cliffs and valleys. I guess maybe not true hiking but as close as I will ever get to hiking.

high 65 here today, tomorrow forecast snow high of 24 deg. lol

On a day your off we should see who can get the highest step count. It would be good motivation.

You look great ❤️ sure you’re not 25? Lol but as long as you love doing what you’re doing, don’t stop. Be yourself, that’s the best way to live.

Super happy we have some runners on here, other forums have almost none. None that care about endurance sports and the discourse that comes along with it. This threads getting fun, I hope we keep it going.

I’m going to shoot for 6 miles tomorrow morning maybe 10 minute pace. No anavar pre run either, that was a mistake
Ah thanks I appreciate it :). Once you get to my age you will see that age is nothing but a number . And I don’t blame the youth , when I was 23 I told a 29 year woman she looked great for her age like I thought that was old lol.

I know what you mean , that’s why I say love seeing it , because most bodybuilders talk shit about cardio period.

I am only using peptides and cardarine at the moment but I have plans to try out hgh once I’m done with my vials. I want to see what it can do for me .

Happy Running!

I am only using peptides and cardarine at the moment but I have plans to try out hgh once I’m done with my vials. I want to see what it can do for me .

Happy Running!
I’m currently taking 20mgs of cardarine as well. I really do enjoy it, what peptides?

Have you ever considered injectable sr-9009?

As for gh it definitely aids with recovery, just don’t go too high or you’ll start putting on water.

On a day your off we should see who can get the highest step count. It would be good motivation.
That would be fun I’m absolutely down. Usually Saturday Sundays off but I have a 2 & 4 year old so I’d have to figure that out. Bros guna be up at 3 a.m day of

I don’t think I can hit over 12k anymore. The most I’ve had was around 50k, that was a race day .
Dang race day or not 50k is impressive. I bet you would be surprised what you could work your way up too

I’m currently taking 20mgs of cardarine as well. I really do enjoy it, what peptides?

As for gh it definitely aids with recovery, just don’t go too high or you’ll start putting on water.
I’ve started and restarted hgh so many times I lost count. Even at 2ius I hold so much water and cts is bad. I’ve decided it’s just not form me.

You know I am actually not seeing much benefit of cardarine but I continue to take it because I bought so much of it. What works really well for me is Stampede from Amino Asylum. It has carnitine , AMP and ATP. I absolutely love it. The peptides I am currently using are Tesamorelin 1mg in the morning, sermorelin 150mcg and ghrp2 1mcg at night . On lower body days I take mgf twice a week, 50mcg inner and outer quads, and glutes. So that’s about 300. I really want to build my VMO muscle . I finished a cycle of bpc 157 but will continue in a few weeks. I’ve heard about sr 9009 but don’t know much about it. The only “sarm” like that’s been on my radar is mk-677 , which I have on hand, but haven’t gotten to it. Also, I heard about mixed opinions about it. Is there something about sr 9009 that you like ? I do have hgh on the way and based on what I read I only want to do 1iu.

Dang race day or not 50k is impressive. I bet you would be surprised what you could work your way up too
Thanks! Well I’m satisfied with at least 10k. The days I don’t run I’m ok with 7500. I work from home so I try to walk around the block In the morning and afternoon when it’s off day or strictly weight training When I used to run more I did hit the step count higher . There was a time when I wouldn’t step out for anything less than 6 miles . 18k steps is pretty freakin amazing . Do you have an active job ?

I’ve started and restarted hgh so many times I lost count. Even at 2ius I hold so much water and cts is bad. I’ve decided it’s just not form me.
Interesting . I actually never heard bloating would be a side affect .

The price really does it for me. It’s so hard to justify
My first purchase was expensive but I been told generic is a lot cheaper and has been with good testing . I want to try those out next to see if there is a difference once I test out what’s coming to me.

Thanks! Well I’m satisfied with at least 10k. The days I don’t run I’m ok with 7500. I work from home so I try to walk around the block In the morning and afternoon when it’s off day or strictly weight training When I used to run more I did hit the step count higher . There was a time when I wouldn’t step out for anything less than 6 miles . 18k steps is pretty freakin amazing . Do you have an active job ?
Yeah I do, typical at work day I walk 3-5 miles. I'm retired so i's only a few days a week. On my off days I make my running days..

You know I am actually not seeing much benefit of cardarine but I continue to take it because I bought so much of it. What works really well for me is Stampede from Amino Asylum. It has carnitine , AMP and ATP. I absolutely love it. The peptides I am currently using are Tesamorelin 1mg in the morning, sermorelin 150mcg and ghrp2 1mcg at night . On lower body days I take mgf twice a week, 50mcg inner and outer quads, and glutes. So that’s about 300. I really want to build my VMO muscle . I finished a cycle of bpc 157 but will continue in a few weeks. I’ve heard about sr 9009 but don’t know much about it. The only “sarm” like that’s been on my radar is mk-677 , which I have on hand, but haven’t gotten to it. Also, I heard about mixed opinions about it. Is there something about sr 9009 that you like ? I do have hgh on the way and based on what I read I only want to do 1iu.
definitely start with 1 iu and access from there. Move up in small increments. You like AA stampede? I will have to check that out.

I’m a remodel carpenter. I tear whole houses apart and rebuilt them, so yea pretty active job lol

Where did you get the cardarine the source does matter quite a bit. As for SR it’s extremely fast acting and increases the density of mitochondria in the cells. Last for about 4/5 hours extremely powerful fat burning effects and it increases your oxygen carrying capacity significantly. I notice it right away. A lot of people categorize it as a sarm but it’s nothing of the sort.

The nuclear receptors REV-ERBα and -β link circadian rhythms and metabolism. Like other nuclear receptors, REV-ERB activity can be regulated by ligands, including naturally occurring heme. A putative ligand, SR9009, has been reported to elicit a range of beneficial effects in healthy as well as diseased animal models and cell systems.

It prevents the reformation of the heart, and increases maximum cardio capacity significantly. I’m a big fan.

Sounds like a cool peptide stack your running, I’d love to hear how your GH experience is when it lands

Side not use code THINK at checkout at amino to get 20% off

@demon yes stampede is awesome. Not sure if it’s the carnitine or atp. I am a big fan of Amino Asylum, tho I don’t purchase their peptides but aminos.

@PaintDrinker ah man I don’t need another to obsess over lol. Now I’m gonna look into sr 9009 . good to know it’s not a sarm. I’m trying to stay away from those and that’s why I am interested in cardarine and mk677 because they are not.

I’ve bought cardarine from evolving nations, amino asylum, and have xce on hand. Who knows maybe it does work but I just don’t realize it. With running I feel you are never fully comfortable.