Selling QSC Primo 200 , Test E 250 & Test P 100 USA Domestic

Bought these then got raws, brew my own now. Wanting to sell the premade oils.

19x Primo 200s - $40 each. Kit for $330 (at cost)

2x Test E 250s - $20 each

8x Test P 100s - $20 each

All from mid-June stock.

Shipping $10, priority will go out next day. Possible delay due to hurricane if immediate interest.

I’ll accept bitcoin only as payment.

Email from encrypted email Date_Mike3@proton.me
@Date_Mike -- you still have primo to sell?

FYI an update on my second trade pack with datemike; hasn’t shown up yet after 12 days but guy did respond with moving and bieng late so I don’t know about it. First deal he shipped out in 4 days. I really hope this isn’t going to be the second time I get burned by mesorx members.

FYI an update on my second trade pack with datemike; hasn’t shown up yet after 12 days but guy did respond with moving and bieng late so I don’t know about it. First deal he shipped out in 4 days. I really hope this isn’t going to be the second time I get burned by mesorx members.
Scammed me a while back around the time of the original post. He never shipped my order and promised over and over. How did he get unbanned? This is crazy.
I hope you get your order shipped.

Scammed me a while back around the time of the original post. He never shipped my order and promised over and over. How did he get unbanned? This is crazy.
I hope you get your order shipped.
My post above was the first I’ve seen about a possible scam from date-Mike so I’m assuming nothing has been reported to the moderators hence the unbanning would be my guess.

Even weirder is my second deal with him was a trade deal so I sent him a pack to his home address after we agreed to a trade and it looks like my pack was sent in his girlfriends name but still I could now easily find the guy through public records if I felt like it.

At this point I’ve learned my lesson on trades with other members and I’ll deal with vets, members or subscribers with like a year of posting maybe.

Realistically with QSCs pricing I’ll probably just deal with having way to much when I’m trying something new. It’s just kinda stupid because if I don’t like something I’m sitting on 9 vials and my 3 gym buddies are all 40+ TRT guys who think I have a hoarding problem and looking at my stash I totally do! Oh well, fuck it.

My post above was the first I’ve seen about a possible scam from date-Mike so I’m assuming nothing has been reported to the moderators hence the unbanning would be my guess.

Even weirder is my second deal with him was a trade deal so I sent him a pack to his home address after we agreed to a trade and it looks like my pack was sent in his girlfriends name but still I could now easily find the guy through public records if I felt like it.

At this point I’ve learned my lesson on trades with other members and I’ll deal with vets, members or subscribers with like a year of posting maybe.

Realistically with QSCs pricing I’ll probably just deal with having way to much when I’m trying something new. It’s just kinda stupid because if I don’t like something I’m sitting on 9 vials and my 3 gym buddies are all 40+ TRT guys who think I have a hoarding problem and looking at my stash I totally do! Oh well, fuck it.
I refuse to believe I have a hoarding problem. I just need more/better labelers too. And maybe some new cabinetry. And maybe to expand my house. But it's not hoarding unless you've got stacks of old newspapers on the floor. We're just prepared.

We're very organized hoarders lol at least with qsc their oils affordable you're not out a ton of money if you decide to trash something or never use it again. It's not like we're paying $30 a vial. I know what you mean though, still feels like you're wasting it.

Well, this guy definitely scammed me at this point. Since it was a trade I’ve got his address and it looks like his girlfriends name so yea I could find him.

For me I find that throwing good energy after bad just wastes life. My main Lawer once gave me some great advice,”you can sue and probably win but it’s a year of your life lost and in the meantime you could be making good money on great projects”. This dudes life is probably pretty f—dup to be doing this already.

Last edited:
Well, this guy definitely scammed me at this point. Since it was a trade I’ve got his address and it looks like his girlfriends name so yea I could find him.

For me I find that throwing good energy after bad just wastes life. My main Lawer once gave me some great advice,”you can sue and probably win but it’s a year of your life lost and in the meantime you could be making good money on great projects”. This dudes life is probably pretty f—dup to be doing this already.
That sucks bro. Glad we had a good trade.