Sema/Thriz/Reta choices

Here2Learn

Currently I’m on Sema, up to 1.25mg/week and have been losing an average of 1lb/week or less. I started at a medspa, just shifted to Skye and now researching China direct. My inflammation can vary widely so the scale jumps all over the place. Sema has helped with inflammation and I’m looking into running BPC/TB for. 6-8 week protocol to see if it helps more and than a series of Thymosin Alpha 1 after that.

My question is with the lower pricing of China direct Tirz/Reta is more affordable so it has become and option. Sema makes me SO tired and I feel like some weeks it works really well and other weeks not as much. If you were to change what would you choose? I’ve researched all of them pretty extensively so I know the pro/cons but looking for people who have switched and what they liked or don’t like.

Funny thing about Phentermine, it did nothing for my appetite but was a cool buz.

My primary doc said I was obese according to the BMI chart. So I told him to give me some sema (my wife wanted it so I figured I could get it for free). He told me to come in and see him. Well he was busy so I saw a female doc, when she walked in she gave a "What the fuck are you doing here look". She said she expected to see a obese guy not me. She actually called me vain. LOL. I told her It isn't me it the doc so to slow her name calling ass down. Anyway, she said no on the sema because they can only give to to diabetics so Phentermine it is. She says I need to get my heart and liver checked because Phentermine kills people. Sema, not one death.

While rare, docs can still prescribe straight up Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) for obesity, ADHD as well. Saw a NP over on Reddit discussing it not too long ago. Though the duration they will keep you on it is short and you need to be both especially fat and you need to have failed other previous medical interventions.

I had never heard of such a thing, so it blew my mind to read about it. Giving fat people Meth sounds like a fucking Onion headline. I would think bariatric surgery or just about anything would be a better option than meth for the perpetually obese.

Back