Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Millard,

I don't know if anyone cares but I was wondering if you were going to include some "designer" steroids at some point like DMZ, MSTEN, etc. from "supplement" companies? I'm guessing the cost is not worth it?
Not in the foreseeable future. We're struggling with funding just for core AAS. I know we've had requests for ancillary drugs, peptides, gh and synthetic steroid supplements. I'd love to add those to the list but right now AnabolicLab is focused on traditional AAS.

We're still moving forward with the AnabolicLab project. We have three major announcements.

1. Trenbolone acetate - dosage, microbiological and heavy metal testing:

The first announcement is that the trenbolone acetate lab testing results are in! In addition to the dosage testing, we also requested microbiological testing and heavy metal testing for 10 popular brands.

2. New AnabolicLab Forum:

We'd also like to officially announce the launch of the new AnabolicLab forum. We invite you to join this new community of like-minded individuals who recognize the value of independent and objective lab testing and support the goal of anabolic steroid harm reduction. Please https://anaboliclab.com/community/ (sign up now) to reserve your username.

3. New integrated donation system:

And finally, we have included a https://anaboliclab.com/community/br-goals/next-round-of-steroid-analytics.3/donate (new donation system) that is fully integrated with the new website forum. If you would like to link your previous donations (from the Gofundme campaign), please let me know.

See anaboliclab.com for more information.

Publication schedule for the most recent trenbolone acetate lab test results:

The detailed results and reports will be published according to the following schedule:

04-Feb -- AM Tech Trenam Acetate

05-Feb -- Dragon Pharma Trenbolone 100

06-Feb -- Gen-Shi Tren-A 500 PL

07-Feb -- Geneza GP Tren Acetate 100

08-Feb -- Jintani Labs Trenbolone Acetate

09-Feb -- Kalpa Trenboxyl Acetate 100

10-Feb -- Pharmacom PHARMA Tren A100

11-Feb -- Sciroxx Trenadex Acetate 100

12-Feb -- Shree Venkatesh Trebol 100 amp

13-Feb -- Vermodje Tenaver amp

Visit anaboliclab.com to see the results.

It is a very expensive project. The HPLC-UV quantitative dosge testing costs over $200. Microbiological testing? Another $100. Heavy metal testing? Roughly another $100. So, the project will definitely need to take in some $$$ to keep it funded.

If we can find 500 members (or 500 people anywhere on the Internet for that matter) who are willing to donate $10 per month, then that will be enough to ensure to continued viability of the program.

I've concluded donations are the only way to keep it going.