Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just went to anaboliclab.com and saw the news about the sources and gear being tested. it's a fantastic list, and I'm psyched to see the results. to all the noobs, check it out, might keep you from getting scammed

Anaboliclab.com just received the first invoice in the current round of testing. It is for the testing of 21 out of the 41 samples. The amount due?

€5690 ($6115 USD)

AnabolicLab.com is a very expensive harm reduction program. I think it is worth it. And so do the 130 individuals who have donated to support it. However, we need to convince many many more people of its merit in order to guarantee its future.

simec invoice.jpg

Sorry ive been slacking lately, i will be donating again shortly.
Thank you again for this program Millard!!!

Wow! Quite a bill but like you said definitely worth it for the community. We need to get the donation word out to more people. Maybe put a call out on Meso targeting mods of other boards that would be willing to start threads on those sites.

Maybe put a call out on Meso targeting mods of other boards that would be willing to start threads on those sites.
I hope so. It's not as easy as you would think. If there is anything that should convince the community to unite, it is a program like AnabolicLab.com. And while the community as a whole will clearly benefit from AnabolicLab.com, many in positions of influence will not.

I hope so. It's not as easy as you would think. If there is anything that should convince the community to unite, it is a program like AnabolicLab.com. And while the community as a whole will clearly benefit from AnabolicLab.com, many in positions of influence will not.

Doesn't always fill their agenda, it can effect there agenda actually most likely in plenty of negative ways in most cases.

I understand. It's unfortunate, but I understand. Makes me respect you even more for what you do here with Meso and Anabolic Lab.

Do you think other owners would give people a problem if they put a link to Anabolic Lab in their signature on those forums?

Damn I'll donate when I get home tonight, can't promise much but I'll give what I can spare.

The amount doesn't matter. I hope no one is deterred simply because they feel their contribution is insignificant. If everyone reading this thread donated only what they could spare, AnabolicLab.com would be doing very well.

Sorry if this has been covered or seems like a moronic question, but how do you guys handle the anonymity of donating? Prepaid card or do you just use your real information? I'd like to donate but don't want to risk security in the process.

Sorry if this has been covered or seems like a moronic question, but how do you guys handle the anonymity of donating? Prepaid card or do you just use your real information? I'd like to donate but don't want to risk security in the process.
I've used paypal directly to Millard, and BTC directly to Millard.

Well I was kinda concerned also, but I went ahead without any anonymity.

I make a monthly donation without anonymity. scheduled it automatic and don't think about it

This is actually a great question and something that should be address when posting about it.

Trying to donate but not seeing paypal option? Do I need a card?

Gofundme only accepts donation payments via credit card. Payments via credit cards are not anonymous. However, the listing of your contribution on the AnabolicLab Gofundme page will be anonymous to the public if you choose that option.

Gofundme does not accept paypal or bitcoin. If you wish to donate via those options, contact me via PM to arrange it. An anonymous listing of these donations will be manually added to the Gofundme page.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

It's worth pointing out that making a donation is not like purchasing AAS and while I certainly understand someone wanting to keep anonymous I don't think there is much if any any risk

@Millard Baker - Thank you man.
You are making a difference in this this world, an taking bigger steps for people. I admire that. So thank you again. ..
Everyone knows anobliclab needs more funding. I believe in it , just as much as all of us should. I was reading a post of yours the other day an seen anabolic donor under your name. I've been meaning to donate since finding about anobliclab. But I haven't until today. Seeing your name an then donor below made me want to action on what I knew was right.. I'm going to throw a suggestion out there because I want to help in any way. Not sure if this is possible or what It would take, or if anyone wants it. Seeing anobliclab.donor made me take action an accountability for what I believe in. Or maybe just in yor profile page ,what ever the member prefer's. Just saying,being able to see people that believe in the same thing taking action makes others take action...