SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Have you submitted Jintropin for testing? Is it the Russian market box or the Chinese box ? I use to buy the Russian one but it seemed to disappear from Russian pharmacies this past year.

They disappeared for a while. I believe last lot was in 2019.

New boxes are not made by Europharm anymore though, they just came back last year into the market in 20i.u kits.

But as of last month, they released the 200i.u kits to the Russian market. :)

They disappeared for a while. I believe last lot was in 2019.

New boxes are not made by Europharm anymore though, they just came back last year into the market in 20i.u kits.

But as of last month, they released the 200i.u kits to the Russian market. :)
Well europharm was owned by originally by the infamous Vadim. He is dead now. Not sure if someone else is operating that company as they were the ones bringing in the jins to Russia I believe. I don’t know the story in exact detail

Bet same stuff they been providing their best athletes no doubt...and gear must be pretty easy to get in Russia...
To tell you the truth Russian athletes rely on mostly Chinese made gear. Maybe some from Moldova. Hard to get pharm grade through customs in Russia. Nobody uses uses Pharma oils and tabs there. But, they do have easy access to pharma grade Hgh at nice prices. Norditropin, omnitrope, jintropin, and Pfizer but it’s more money.

So Liraglutide is basically a cheat code for dieting? Seems much healthier than DNP, clen, T3, etc, so why not just use this? That Vigorous Steve dude talked about not being hungry for 5 days straight because of it, if I recall correctly.

So Liraglutide is basically a cheat code for dieting? Seems much healthier than DNP, clen, T3, etc, so why not just use this? That Vigorous Steve dude talked about not being hungry for 5 days straight because of it, if I recall correctly.
The biggest side I had was extreme hiccups … like to the point of hurting my chest and making myself throw up. Yes tho it def decreased appetite !!

My guess is probably due to price.

The biggest side I had was extreme hiccups … like to the point of hurting my chest and making myself throw up. Yes tho it def decreased appetite !!
Any nausea or vomiting? I heard that’s a big side also that makes people quit it.

My guess is probably due to price.

Any nausea or vomiting? I heard that’s a big side also that makes people quit it.
I’ve been taking the Trulicity and it’s finally working at 3mg.
I have lots of nausea, but no actual vomiting. I heard to take a ginger chew and that works. Also, at the gym today I felt like I had very low sugars. I am going to get those glucose tablets. Yes I’m finally not hungry and have to force myself to eat.

Well europharm was owned by originally by the infamous Vadim. He is dead now. Not sure if someone else is operating that company as they were the ones bringing in the jins to Russia I believe. I don’t know the story in exact detail
Correct, someone else is operating that company and it's not under Europharm.

To tell you the truth Russian athletes rely on mostly Chinese made gear. Maybe some from Moldova. Hard to get pharm grade through customs in Russia. Nobody uses uses Pharma oils and tabs there. But, they do have easy access to pharma grade Hgh at nice prices. Norditropin, omnitrope, jintropin, and Pfizer but it’s more money.
Yes Chinese pharmagrade GH (Jintropin and Ansomone) they also have some high quality generics too, and you are right, they also do carry pharmaceutical European brands Norditropin, Omnitropes, Pfizer.

Right now, Ansomone and Pfizer are not in the market.

For Moldova, yes they use mainly Balkan Pharma/Sp laboratories, Vermodje, EPF (Euro Prime Farmaceuticals).

And of course Pharmacom.

However, I have some Russian friends who use Jelfa Omnadrens/Aspen Sustanon and Bayer Rimobolans from the pharmacy, but it's not cheap.

Last edited:
is the Hikma in castor oil like the Bayer Testoviron? I haven't used Hikma before.

edit: nvm, looks like cottonseed oil. finally found it after 11mins of Googling. will be in touch shortly.

Correct, someone else is operating that company and it's not under Europharm.

Yes Chinese pharmagrade GH (Jintropin and Ansomone) they also have some high quality generics too, and you are right, they also do carry pharmaceutical European brands Norditropin, Omnitropes, Pfizer.

Right now, Ansomone and Pfizer are not in the market.

For Moldova, yes they use mainly Balkan Pharma/Sp laboratories, Vermodje, EPF (Euro Prime Farmaceuticals).

And of course Pharmacom.

However, I have some Russian friends who use Jelfa Omnadrens/Aspen Sustanon and Bayer Rimobolans from the pharmacy, but it's not cheap.
Aspens and omnadren are sold in Russia pharmacies with a prescription and high price tag. But a limited supply are diverted it seems. Also they can be obtained in neighboring Russian speaking countries. A lot of fake pharma amps are produced around that region so I think a lot of guys like to use brands like Pharmacom like you said rather than take chances.

is the Hikma in castor oil like the Bayer Testoviron? I haven't used Hikma before.

edit: nvm, looks like cottonseed oil. finally found it after 11mins of Googling. will be in touch shortly.
Castor oil is thiccccc lol

yeah i've pushed it through my 31g slins before, the testoviron - it's not pleasant even with the TRT dose I use. i don't have experience with cottonseed, is it thinner? surely anything is thinner than castor.

one last Q - on the Genos, do they come with spare pins? I've never used the GoQuick pens before.

yeah i've pushed it through my 31g slins before, the testoviron - it's not pleasant even with the TRT dose I use. i don't have experience with cottonseed, is it thinner? surely anything is thinner than castor.

one last Q - on the Genos, do they come with spare pins? I've never used the GoQuick pens before.

Way thinner lol

On it now for my prescription TRT

I used the same Bayer Testovirons that @SkankHunt has and they are also super good.

I did notice that my blood levels were more stable on the castor oil though. I believe this has to do with Castor oil I can do 1 shot every 7 days with no fluctuations (This was with me).

Some though don't like the thick oil...... I think if you are doing more than TRT you be better off with the Actavis or Westwards.

I do know the Westwards use no BA/BB and no pip. I know a couple Canadians that love the test e (Over in Canada its marked under Valeant Delastryl) and swear by it.

Last edited:

I could hook you up with some spare pins.