SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

What’s your dose of Ozempic? I started Wegovy three weeks ago and the loading phase is a month. So far it’s not noticeable at all, but it’s a crazy low dose.
3 mg. I didn’t feel anything on the lower doses. It’s finally helping on this dose. That’s awesome you got approved for Wegovy! Insurance paying?

Lol your memes

This is a damn good price for 200i.u Gensci Jins especially domestic.

These are prescribed all over hospitals in China, Ukraine, and Russia.

Many other countries too.

They were even sold in the UK market.

Code:
https://youtu.be/htv9xJjM2tI
Just don’t sneak 40 boxes into Australia like Mr. Stallone did.

3 mg. I didn’t feel anything on the lower doses. It’s finally helping on this dose. That’s awesome you got approved for Wegovy! Insurance paying?
Didn’t get approved yet. This was a sample box my very generous doctor gave me. The plan is to push it through insurance if we can. If not then Novo will give you six months worth for $25/mo, but you have to jump through hoops.

I’m in this group of women/men that take that, trulicity, and ozempic (not all together). I heard taking rybelsus is a pain because you have to take only 4 ounces of water and wait like 60 minutes before you eat? You take it to lose weight? How much have you lost?

Not necessarily. Avatar is recent, but I was utilizing it for better insulin sensitivity and how it would change my "look". Purely experimentation. It tends to make my stomach look off, so I take breaks. on my break days, I do notice changes. Rybelsus seems weak, but it does give me a crazy energy boost and definitely improves my pumps in the gym

Not necessarily. Avatar is recent, but I was utilizing it for better insulin sensitivity and how it would change my "look". Purely experimentation. It tends to make my stomach look off, so I take breaks. on my break days, I do notice changes. Rybelsus seems weak, but it does give me a crazy energy boost and definitely improves my pumps in the gym

Didn't you have a thread up about posting a log? i don't see it anywhere.

Sponsors

Latest posts