SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Those are the Pakistan ones for sure.
Skank said he tested the thai ones!
Those with 20 amps are available in my part of the world i know they are fake but if they dosed properly i dont mind.
The big turn on for me is the castor oil i tend to like it!

Those with 20 amps are available in my part of the world i know they are fake but if they dosed properly i dont mind.

He definitely did not test the Thai ones as they are VERY hard to get and ridiculously expensive.

Those he tested are the Bayer Testovirons for the Pakistani market.

Why would you want to pin replica stuff even if it tests well?

But I agree, I like Castor oil too as it releases the hormone super slow.

Last edited:
183F1920-816D-401A-A0AE-E8083F7A886A.jpeg
The lab test is for these ones.

Pakis not thai, sorry. The Azolol is from Thailand and that was in my head from the previous question. These have castor oil as well.

This Paki ones are the best still have enough for my next bulk!
I would like to get some more for the future but i need eu domestic as customs suck ass !

He definitely did not test the Thai ones as they are VERY hard to get and ridiculously expensive.

Those he tested are the Bayer Testovirons for the Pakistani market.

Why would you want to pin replica stuff even if it tests well?

But I agree, I like Castor oil too as it releases the hormone super slow.
availability for one and the castor oil. If ugl would make they're test with castor oil i would not bother

Silly question. i've always pronounced it Testo-viron. Looking at it now it could be pronounced Test-ov-iron. Which one is it? i don't want to sound like a noob in front of the big guys at the gym, you know? :D
I just call it hyphy mud like my main man all natty Kali Muscle.

I just call it hyphy mud like my main man all natty Kali Muscle.

i've just always wondered about the pronunciations of these things. When i see someone talk about Cypionate, i read it in my head as Sipe-ionate instead of Sip-ionate, so i'm probably wrong with half the stuff i pronounce.

Hahaha, I thought it was possible. Some parts of the country appear more laid back than others. At my gym the older people like my self don't talk to anyone.

i've just always wondered about the pronunciations of these things. When i see someone talk about Cypionate, i read it in my head as Sipe-ionate instead of Sip-ionate, so i'm probably wrong with half the stuff i pronounce.
I'm from the south so you can imagine how we butcher the names!! Just learned I've been say Deca Durobolin wrong for 35 years. I swear I thought it was Dur o bolin.

Haha. I'm the same way. I've been saying it wrong so long in my head I'm fucked for life on saying it right. So it's just test E C and P. Lol