SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

BUYER BEWARE! This "source" sells fake pharma gear.
If you have some evidence of this please share it with the rest of the class. This isn’t one of Dylan Gmelli’s boards where you just shout random things and everyone nods along in agreement. If you have information that would be valuable to the community it’s incumbent on you to share that. If not then the assumption is you’re just trolling. That does nothing for the community. Choice is yours.

If you have some evidence of this please share it with the rest of the class. This isn’t one of Dylan Gmelli’s boards where you just shout random things and everyone nods along in agreement. If you have information that would be valuable to the community it’s incumbent on you to share that. If not then the assumption is you’re just trolling. That does nothing for the community. Choice is yours.
I asked him for proof. Turkish pharmacy who lives in Turkey and sells the same product said the blisters changed and mine are genuine. He won’t admit he’s wrong so now he’s reaching for anything. Good reviews from guys using it and an accompanying HPLC report on said product. His entire post history is him attacking me, I don’t know what his deal is.

Any planned date on when you may go private @SkankHunt? Once someone orders once, I’m assuming they’re good to go once you’re private? Great to see you’re doing this. I lurk a lot and see all your contribution to the testing section.

Any planned date on when you may go private @SkankHunt? Once someone orders once, I’m assuming they’re good to go once you’re private? Great to see you’re doing this. I lurk a lot and see all your contribution to the testing section.
Once I narrow down my inventory I’ll have less stuff to stock. I have a pretty good idea of what’s selling and what’s not. It’s only been 2 weeks so I have some time. I’m grateful for the support I’ve gotten from the members here.

He's a janitor at a hospital. He say's he's their IT guy, but he's full of shit. He pushes a mop around for 6 hours a day and takes naps in the empty beds of the psych ward for the other 2 hours.
Lmao you crack me up good sir!

Who got banned and why?
A ton of people. From what I gather they said something that Millard didn’t like in that “Manspreading” article.

The comments all got deleted, the thread got moved to the women’s only sub forum and about ten members got permanently banned.

A forum is only as interesting as its members and a lot of the fun ones are gone.

A ton of people. From what I gather they said something that Millard didn’t like in that “Manspreading” article.

The comments all got deleted, the thread got moved to the women’s only sub forum and about ten members got permanently banned.

A forum is only as interesting as its members and a lot of the fun ones are gone.

Huh well I missed all of this it seems. Meso is pretty chill so for 10 members to get the forever axe at once I would assume the comments made were str8 up against the rules, but I wasn't at the party so have no idea what the dj played.