SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Way thinner lol

On it now for my prescription TRT

I used the same Bayer Testovirons that @SkankHunt has and they are also super good.

I did notice that my blood levels were more stable on the castor oil though. I believe this has to do with Castor oil I can do 1 shot every 7 days with no fluctuations (This was with me).

Some though don't like the thick oil...... I think if you are doing more than TRT you be better off with the Actavis or Westwards.

I do know the Westwards use no BA/BB and no pip. I know a couple Canadians that love the test e and swear by it.
i appreciate that breakdown. i pin TRT 2x a week so it's not a mega issue about stability. testovirons are great but my thumb legit wears out pinning more than half a mL through the 31s lmao.

@SkankHunt i found the pen needles cheap on totaldiabetessupply if I need to get more, I just wasn't sure if they came with only the one or not lol. all good.

i appreciate that breakdown. i pin TRT 2x a week so it's not a mega issue about stability. testovirons are great but my thumb legit wears out pinning more than half a mL through the 31s lmao.

@SkankHunt i found the pen needles cheap on totaldiabetessupply if I need to get more, I just wasn't sure if they came with only the one or not lol. all good.

I don't know how you were able to push through a 31g lol

Just make sure they ship to your state. Some sites when you check out you need to send a prescription for some reason.

I’ve been taking the Trulicity and it’s finally working at 3mg.
I have lots of nausea, but no actual vomiting. I heard to take a ginger chew and that works. Also, at the gym today I felt like I had very low sugars. I am going to get those glucose tablets. Yes I’m finally not hungry and have to force myself to eat.
Altoids. In this case dual purpose. Peppermint oil works wonders for nausea and since they’re made with sugar they’ll be helpful in place of glucose tablets. You’ll go through a tin a week if the nausea is bad but they really helpful. (I spent nine months vomiting bile every day and the only relief I had was from Altoids)

Altoids. In this case dual purpose. Peppermint oil works wonders for nausea and since they’re made with sugar they’ll be helpful in place of glucose tablets. You’ll go through a tin a week if the nausea is bad but they really helpful. (I spent nine months vomiting bile every day and the only relief I had was from Altoids)
I love Altoids as well, and I should try them for heartburn as someone swore by them in dealing with heartburn.

Did u get checked by a doc to find out about your vomiting issue?

Novo sells 32g pen needles as the “official” ones to use with Saxenda. They’re not cheap, but anyone else who makes 32g will be just fine.

If the Nausea is too strong, Zofran works incredible. It's used in the hospital and prescribed when Nausea vomiting sensation gets bad.

Generic name is Ondansetron

Did u get checked by a doc to find out about your vomiting issue?
This was years ago and it was…unpleasant. I dropped down to 130lbs (I’m 185 now) because I couldn’t eat. I cut out everything that could have been the cause and nothing worked. Turned out it was just one constant anxiety attack that was literally killing me slowly. Got on meds and the problem went away. It was quite something.

This was years ago and it was…unpleasant. I dropped down to 130lbs (I’m 185 now) because I couldn’t eat. I cut out everything that could have been the cause and nothing worked. Turned out it was just one constant anxiety attack that was literally killing me slowly. Got on meds and the problem went away. It was quite something.
Wow...all that grief because of an anxiety attack and that has to really suck. Good that it's under control and you are able to get back to normal.

Had my share of those as a young man myself...not fun.

Wow...all that grief because of an anxiety attack and that has to really suck. Good that it's under control and you are able to get back to normal.
Funny thing is the SSRI use helped fix all that but I’m 100% convinced it lead to me having low testosterone years later. So after all that bullshit trt was the thing that did the most good for me in terms of life improvement. It feels like a lifetime ago but man we’re those some dark times.

Funny thing is the SSRI use helped fix all that but I’m 100% convinced it lead to me having low testosterone years later. So after all that bullshit trt was the thing that did the most good for me in terms of life improvement. It feels like a lifetime ago but man we’re those some dark times.

SSRI absolutely could lead to low T long term.

@Kim currently trialing rybelsus which is also a glp 1 agonist and I’m noticing the nausea / delayed gut motility big time too

Quick reminder to those guys not reading the first page…
-$150 minimum
-Emails from yahoo, gmail etc. will be deleted. No responses will be given.
-BTC only. No WU, MG, PayPal, Zelle etc.

HCG is out of stock. Working on a solution to get some in quickly :)

@Kim currently trialing rybelsus which is also a glp 1 agonist and I’m noticing the nausea / delayed gut motility big time too
I’m in this group of women/men that take that, trulicity, and ozempic (not all together). I heard taking rybelsus is a pain because you have to take only 4 ounces of water and wait like 60 minutes before you eat? You take it to lose weight? How much have you lost?

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts