[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

@Roger rabbit ans I have been critical with squatch since day 1. Roger, wouldn’t you agree that nothing has ever gotten better with these guys? Every shit show gets a little bigger and it never goes in a positive direction. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...buyer beware!

I owe everyone an appology that I came out the side of my neck to: especially @roger_rabbit. It took a major scare to realize your guys pessimism is rooted in experience and maybe I should listen to some vets instead of being a source homer. This is me eating my words.

I will say this: placed an order right before everyone started to freak out (about 3 days ago) didnt get any response for a while for a pretty substantial order and was starting to get nervous. Talked to Becca today - payment was confirmed and pack is "on its way out".

I will keep you guys updated.

I owe everyone an appology that I came out the side of my neck to: especially @roger_rabbit. It took a major scare to realize your guys pessimism is rooted in experience and maybe I should listen to some vets instead of being a source homer. This is me eating my words.

I will say this: placed an order right before everyone started to freak out (about 3 days ago) didnt get any response for a while for a pretty substantial order and was starting to get nervous. Talked to Becca today - payment was confirmed and pack is "on its way out".

All good brother. Water under the bridge.

@Roger rabbit ans I have been critical with squatch since day 1. Roger, wouldn’t you agree that nothing has ever gotten better with these guys? Every shit show gets a little bigger and it never goes in a positive direction. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...buyer beware!

Yes, it’s been a ton of red flags from the start.

I did, however, for a moment in time think they were on the right track and would do good. This was for a very brief moment in time......

I would agree 100% buyer beware right now.

Also, let’s not forget his reshipper idea. You know the open forum posting for a job... I just wonder if someone contacted him and he actually hired and just said he wouldn’t. That’s scares me the most with this source.

Last edited:

You aren't talking to Becca!