[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Don't even know that I trust that its Becca communicating with us. Unless her and Jay speak the same way it seems like he his hiding behind her name. How bout some of them titties though Becca? That might bring things down to a soft grumble.

I don’t believe it’s Becca at all.

Just got some responses from the quotes I requested... I’m not even considering ordering until I see every post that had something to do with missing gear and payment confirmations get answered.

Still waiting on my confirmation email/ shipped email. This will likely be my last order there’s tons of other sources that respond consistently.
Just got some responses from the quotes I requested... I’m not even considering ordering until I see every post that had something to do with missing gear and payment confirmations get answered.

you guys are so fast at jumping to conclusions.. leave that for the broads to do
International taking 3-4 weeks to ship, I could see it, but a domestic source taking weeks to reply to payment confirmations is complete bullshit. Not even talking shipping. All over them squatch nuts bruh.

Funny part is people will still send him money

Definitely. Too many needy souls on this board will put up with just about any shit this source throws at them, as long as they keep delivering the goods.

i never understood why people say a good domestic source is hard to find. Then again, i read ALOT. i don't think those that are finding it hard are really doing as much leg work as they say/believe they are.

Definitely. Too many needy souls on this board will put up with just about any shit this source throws at them, as long as they keep delivering the goods.

i never understood why people say a good domestic source is hard to find? Then again, i read ALOT. i don't think those that are finding it hard are really doing as much leg work as they say/believe they are.
Your definitely Right i can’t think a few good ones right now ..

I believe I read that they said they were restocking. This looks like it’s becoming another pattern with them.
Members place their order to find out what they ordered were out of stock. Then members have to wait on a restock, with their money out there, before they finally receive their order.
@Sasquatch Labs you guys should try keeping a closer eye on your inventory so this isn’t a regular occurrence.
I’ve had multiple successful orders with this lab and only issues I had were with communication and the ordering and finding out later it was out of stock. The same issues are still occurring.
I won’t be ordering here again until these issues are resolved.

damn was about to make a order for some tren and caught up on the last 10 pages. Probably hold off for a min. Maybe a new domestic source will come to the rescue on meso and take a load off the squatch.