[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

hey sas can you stop posting bloods and labs of things made with old raws? don't bother posting until you label your gear with batch numbers or else its worthless.

hey sas can you stop posting bloods and labs of things made with old raws? don't bother posting until you label your gear with batch numbers or else its worthless.

Ain’t this the truth. Posts labs but then is out of stock... but still advertising.

Great catch !

Guys, guys. Calm down, Becca emailed me and told me she accepts my marriage proposal and will be moving to the great white north imminently. Its allll gucci.

Received payment/ shipment confirmation after 5 days

So this cat is still operating but not doing much communicating. I wasn't around for the tsl debacle but it reminds me of some things I've read about him. I may be way off considering I wasn't involved with that one.

So this cat is still operating but not doing much communicating. I wasn't around for the tsl debacle but it reminds me of some things I've read about him. I may be way off considering I wasn't involved with that one.
I mean 5 days to respond to an email? I’m not sure I call that operating but they’re still doing. Something I guess. If they really shipped I assume it should TD on Wednesday

It’s a damn shame they can’t get this thing running smooth. Why would you venture into this without having communication (obviously the gear) as a key part of your operation? Why say we are having logistical problems? Just flat out say what’s going on. Its also more respectable if you are done here to just say so.

TSL had issues responding on the board but until the end he was pretty prompt responding to emails. And his package turnaround was adequate for a while and then one day they just started arriving later and later but then some people got shit lighting quick from him so it was just a lack of organization as far as I can tell on TSL's part. Everything I ever got from him was top notch as far as I was concerned and did it's job it's just his attitude and professionalism wasn't up to snuff near the end when he let his true colors start to show.

I though these guys (SQL) were asshats through the gate and I'm quite surprised they've made it this far. A ways back they would have been eaten alive and spit back out by the members here for the way they do business.

TSL had issues responding on the board but until the end he was pretty prompt responding to emails. And his package turnaround was adequate for a while and then one day they just started arriving later and later but then some people got shit lighting quick from him so it was just a lack of organization as far as I can tell on TSL's part. Everything I ever got from him was top notch as far as I was concerned and did it's job it's just his attitude and professionalism wasn't up to snuff near the end when he let his true colors start to show.

i know i wasn't the only one, when i tried ordering, he never answered my request, so i wrote him off after that.

Oops almost forgot about the LE suspicion with TSL too! @biggerben69 I believe was the one who brought it up and as far as I was concerned TSL never really did a good job of calming fears of him being watched/compromised by LE and I think that's what finally sunk his ship around here.

i know i wasn't the only one, when i tried ordering, he never answered my request, so i wrote him off after that.
I do think he put priority most times on repeat customers. At least it always seamed that way to me cause a few of us never had to wait more than an hour or two it seemed for reply's and my package was always in my hand in a couple days. There were a bunch of guys who never got replies though, memory was hazy for a minute but now that you mention it that was a common theme with him lol