[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Seems you’re thinking about things in the wrong way. Members here are trying to prevent sources from those issues you have mentioned (not receiving packs and feds at your door).
Doing our best to keep sources in check and staying safe in the process is the entire point here.
Why would you want to wait for a bad outcome before you stopped?! When warning signs along the way could have prevented the bad outcome in the first place.
(Note: I’m speaking in general about sources overall and not about this particular source.)
good points, the exact reasons I have lurked here for years

1. Like i said they have work to do and may be in over their heads. They can fix this hopefully
2. No, and neither should they (order and forget it should be the standard in this business, that's to protect everyone involved) in my opinion as little as possible communication should be involved in these transactions. Actually we probably shouldn't be posting on here lmao
3. Sorry, I meant pharmacon ordered from basicstero

1. Pharmacon is not pharma grade just to clear that up. But now it seems as if you put pharma grade in your previous post to add credibility to your post for sas. Because it for sure was not a typo, but was intentionally put in your post/story.

2.oder and forget should be the standard. But, that wasn’t the topic at hand. You said that “these johnny on the spot questions” so again I am asking you which Johnny on the spot questions are you referring to that would cause security issues that sas wouldn’t be able to answer.

3. They are for sure over their heads.

And I’m not attacking I just want to make sure the lurkers and everyone know pharmacon Is not pharma grade.

And the other points I’m really curious about

1. Pharmacon is not pharma grade just to clear that up. But now it seems as if you put pharma grade in your previous post to add credibility to your post for sas. Because it for sure was not a typo, but was intentionally put in your post/story.

2.oder and forget should be the standard. But, that wasn’t the topic at hand. You said that “these johnny on the spot questions” so again I am asking you which Johnny on the spot questions are you referring to that would cause security issues that sas wouldn’t be able to answer.

3. They are for sure over their heads.

And I’m not attacking I just want to make sure the lurkers and everyone know pharmacon Is not pharma grade.

And the other points I’m really curious about
1. nope i meant pharmacon with verification codes checking out, sorry for the confusion.. basic should have given this away
2.where is my pack? why have i not had confirmation? what is the tracking? where is it? who are you? where is my pack? may i have a handy?
3. It does scare me that they seem to be maturing on the fly... sucks cuz their products are legit.. at least they have gotten this right

1. nope i meant pharmacon with verification codes checking out, sorry for the confusion.. basic should have given this away
2.where is my pack? why have i not had confirmation? what is the tracking? where is it? who are you? where is my pack? may i have a handy?
3. It does scare me that they seem to be maturing on the fly... sucks cuz their products are legit.. at least they have gotten this right

1.I would agree on product so far seeming ok. The other issues though is what is more important with someone’s freedom being at stake.

2. People will always be curious as to where their pack is and I agree should not be answered in the opening.. but we know now till the end of time their will always be a new member asking this question. That’s where members should step up and help educate them on how to properly handle the situation.

Infact, people who check their tracking are putting them-self in jeopardy.

1.I would agree on product so far seeming ok. The other issues though is what is more important with someone’s freedom being at stake.

2. People will always be curious as to where their pack is and I agree should not be answered in the opening.. but we know now till the end of time their will always be a new member asking this question. That’s where members should step up and help educate them on how to properly handle the situation.

Infact, people who check their tracking are putting them-self in jeopardy.
seems we agree finally:)

Well I just like getting packages in the mail. Whether it’s gear or some fun socks lol. It’s like Christmas haha!!
All I’m saying is if I ordered my socks domestically I don’t wanna wait like I would if I’d ordered em internationally.
:D

Well I just like getting packages in the mail. Whether it’s gear or some fun socks lol. It’s like Christmas haha!!
All I’m saying is if I ordered my socks domestically I don’t wanna wait like I would if I’d ordered em internationally.
:D
My last international pack was 10 days t/a.

I hear that all the time. Do people really lurk for years? What is that? I've been a member in other forums for some time but was never lurking anywhere.
Yes, been running gear for 3+ years. Started here, found through a google search haha. Its a great place to lurk for info reasons only. Add in the paranoia of being illegal, why put yourself out there at all? Smart people listen without always speaking ;)

I hear that all the time. Do people really lurk for years? What is that? I've been a member in other forums for some time but was never lurking anywhere.
Yes they do. I lurked for a couple of months then became a member, and still lurked for a long time after that.
So in certain areas I try to keep in mind about those people because I’m sure their are more people that read than post.

Yes, been running gear for 3+ years. Started here, found through a google search haha. Its a great place to lurk for info reasons only. Add in the paranoia of being illegal, why put yourself out there at all? Smart people listen without always speaking ;)
I believe LE would get lurkers through ip address. As well as us with handles that contribute to the community. To each his own.

They are definitely going through some issues. I think it has to be the demand. Getting over whelmed and running out of stock it seems. Communication on the board is a bit slow but they are quick on emails. Hope they can get this sorted and get their stock in order. I think many of us would continue to do business with them if they got their shit together because they have really good potential. Had a delay on shipping due to items oos. Was able to switch around , had it to me the next day. 12 days TA. Certainly not ideal but I dont think they have burned anybody either.

I have received a payment confirmation, my pack was sent out a few days ago, they just forgot to send confirmation. Will let everyone know when it lands.

I used to be more vocal and occasionally loudmouthed around here and was active from day one but I've turned into a lurker. I spend way more time browsing meso than one would think these days I just usually don't log in unless I feel compelled to add my ,02 to a subject or comment.

Ive offered several suggestions that I’ve seen successful labs do and some advice on even common business practices that should be implemented.

Unfortunately he has ignored them all as well as the advice given by several other members. Like most.. our human nature is to believe that we are always correct until it’s too late.

He’s simply in over his head and like another member mentioned “ as many people/employees he has had come and go, I would be worried about security” I think that should hit home a little. If one of those employees are a Scorpio ( joking) they will get revenge and that revenge could be an anonymous tip to authorities. Just too many loose ends with this lab.
Another issue that seems to be going on is the amount of times he runs out of stock and is constantly brewing. It feels like he's gotta have packs of raws coming in on the daily and it's only a matter of time till customs does more than send a note to the package destination.

The "wallets routinely get shutdown" line of thought doesn't fly.

Exchanges like Coinbase might shut down an account if they suspect something, but a wallet, like Electrum, can't be shut down.

There are enough exchanges out there that a lab could have multiple Electrum wallets (or whatever your wallet of choice is) and accounts with different exchanges and not have to worry about it.

The other thing is communication...thought I saw something earlier about SAS claiming they were having problems with their email clients.

Proton and tut are web-based. The only way to have a problem with one of these is if you forget your password, the service goes down, or you have no internet access.

My proton and tut accounts were working just fine when they claimed they were having issues, so it wasn't a service issue.

I placed a small order a while back, it got here in a week, and communication was good at the time...but I wouldn't order again and told everyone who I sent SAS info to that they should stay away for now.

Those points are precisely why I have decided not to consider doing business with Sas, Kaizoku. I noticed the same things, and the only time I have had an issue with my own wallet was when I had TOR activated during a transfer. Their "explanations" sound more like convenient employee excuses for a drug habit or laziness. Ie, "sorry I was late to work, my dog puked on the carpet right before I left, and there was an accident on the expressway, MONDAYS, AMIRIGHT?!"

Smart people speak up too. They just need to know when too speak up.

Sponsors