[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Same compound, same order.
I agree that it looks like 2 different types of vials. The one on the right looks like a smaller circumference. Put the bottoms together to see if one is smaller. But it could also just be that the bottle on the left was closer when you took the pic making it look bigger

TD. 3 days. Overall happy. Vacuumed pack, thank you!
But you gentlemen tell me...is this a properly filled 10ml vial? 75% of my order was like this. I'm not angling for anything. I'm just into full disclosure.
Those are shitty fill levels. Not looking good for this lab the last hour

Been following boards for a year plus. Never bothered to create an account till.

Timing was good on order. But when I got the order of var and novlo, two bags were unmarked. They said it was supposed to be var.

I used Labmax test kit on the var from the labeled bag. Looks like winny to me.

Looks like bad var from @Sasquatch Labs.

Thoughts?
Shoot us an email man! I'll make sure you're taken care of!

Dino

But you gentlemen tell me...is this a properly filled 10ml vial? 75% of my order was like this. I'm not angling for anything. I'm just into full disclosure.
We've used two different types of vials, the vial on the left has slightly more space.

Dino

Mine was exactly the same , think it’s thicker bottles compared to last ones

So wait he sent var and it was really Winny ... and no one bats a eyes ... this fucking lab makes mistakes all fucking day long ... and no one gives a Fuck ... there is a fucking laundry list of bullshit wrong with this lab ... keep buying soon they will be gone and so will ur money

So wait he sent var and it was really Winny ... and no one bats a eyes ... this fucking lab makes mistakes all fucking day long ... and no one gives a Fuck ... there is a fucking laundry list of bullshit wrong with this lab ... keep buying soon they will be gone and so will ur money
Was it mislabeled or just the wrong product altogether?

Was it mislabeled or just the wrong product altogether?
Either way the lab is retarded
They have
Sent packs to people that they didn’t even order
Asked to hire a reshiper in the open form ... let’s just give the cops everyone info
Bad crip jobs
Bad fill jobs
Missing stuff from packs
Sending people Winny that should be var
@Roger rabbit am i missing anything
Im sure there is more

@Sasquatch Labs ,This definitely needs addressed!
I remember reading/seeing the labmax and got distracted and completely forgot.