[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I thought about ordering the lady var for my lil woman but if it’s Winny and not var I think I’ll pass....

I read it as well I've been monitoring the thread waiting for a response before I put my two cents in but it seems they were just hoping it would blow over.

I read it as well I've been monitoring the thread waiting for a response before I put my two cents in but it seems they were just hoping it would blow over.
That’s there go to he just avoids at all cost ... he’s famous words are email me will take care of it...... even when i was really new here and i haven’t even been here that long .. if i seen people throwing warning signs i wouldn’t mess with that lab ...

Been following boards for a year plus. Never bothered to create an account till.

Timing was good on order. But when I got the order of var and novlo, two bags were unmarked. They said it was supposed to be var.

I used Labmax test kit on the var from the labeled bag. Looks like winny to me.

Looks like bad var from @Sasquatch Labs.

Thoughts?
Definitely looks like Winny brother .... what did the powder inside the cap look like ? And imo fuck taking care of u ... keep the gear and u should get a refund ... no one hold this lab to the fire for Fuck ups .. people need to start

Looking back at their most resent list in their paste bin, the winstrol is out of stock but the anavar is high stock...
Just saying :oops:

We do our testing through Energy Control!

We've used Analyzer and Janoshik but Energy Control has the quickest T/A!
Dino
I’m assuming it’s the same Energy Control that started a thread here in the testing section.
They came here trying to gain credibility under that name but were found not to have any affiliation with the real Energy Control.
Last I heard they were MIA...
As far as Janoshik, I wouldn’t trust him to give results for a pregnancy test lol.
I’m all for testing but these places aren’t reliable, IMO.
It’s good to see you guys try to at least test your products but if labmax is showing a completely different compound than what it’s labeled, then you guys should definitely find different avenues for testing.

@Sasquatch Labs instead of telling people to email you when they have a problem and sending them a bunch of freebies to fix it why don’t you come on here and publicly announce to meso how your gonna fix the problem and get better.

@Sasquatch Labs instead of telling people to email you when they have a problem and sending them a bunch of freebies to fix it why don’t you come on here and publicly announce to meso how your gonna fix the problem and get better.
Exactly ..... these are things that need to be addressed in the open ... fools get mad free shit and are like oh it’s all good

One point. "Its a little low".

Dont recall straying from it. 1800 is a little lower than 2000.

I also said i am waiting for more bloods. Some other said theyd be posting.

I've got to stop replying. You are clearly an idiot, and this is a tremedous waste of time. But these go straight to my email and im neurotic.
You are talking down to a very respected member that has forgotten more than you will ever know in regards to gear and has helped countless members here. You should go fuck yourself now.

Either way the lab is retarded
They have
Sent packs to people that they didn’t even order
Asked to hire a reshiper in the open form ... let’s just give the cops everyone info
Bad crip jobs
Bad fill jobs
Missing stuff from packs
Sending people Winny that should be var
@Roger rabbit am i missing anything
Im sure there is more

Don't forget...

Constantly oos.

Expanded to SST and got the boot for lack of communication.

Has anyone else ran his Var or have any input on this var/Winny issue?

I have 4 packs I’m planning on running toward the end of my cycle and I’m sure as hell not wanting to run Winny on accident. Especially not knowing the dosage either of the compounds. If it wasn’t originally packaged right then who knows if it was produced right.

So @Sasquatch Labs who’s responsible for mixing up this mans var with winny? Where the fuck are u guys dropping the ball? Is it one of your shady reshipper that you don’t know? I’m sure this man would of rather been told that 2 packs of his var were out of stock then “someone” trying to pull the wool over his eyes (and not just his eyes, all of meso) and sending out 2 shady unmarked packs of whatever the fuck you sent. Very unprofessional and untrustworthy. Granted I know these are ugl’s but for fuck sake this is people’s health and you can’t just send out whatever the fuck you want. Somebody from your camp needs to come on here and address these problems publicly. Once you loose our trust YOU loose bro.

Has anyone else ran his Var or have any input on this var/Winny issue?

I have 4 packs I’m planning on running toward the end of my cycle and I’m sure as hell not wanting to run Winny on accident. Especially not knowing the dosage either of the compounds. If it wasn’t originally packaged right then who knows if it was produced right.
Lab max it

Not looking good @Sasquatch Labs. Mixing var up with winny is a very big health risk especially when a lot of people buy var for their women. You potentially really messed with people's health with this screw up. This is not a simple shipping error. Please new members and old stop buying products from this lab they are quickly going downhill. We have seen this play out over and over again. The outcome is never good for anyone. New members study this thread and take note how a lab can start out fairly decent and go to shit very quickly. This lab is the very reason why people tell you to read and do your homework before ordering from a lab.

I think everyone needs to start labmaxing if they have his shit ..... see what’s going on ..... im sure there isn’t only one mess up

Sponsors

Latest posts