[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Sorry on the delay, big project with work is coming on board.

It could always be a labmax issue, which is why I asked for feedback. But the color was pretty dark.

It’s always possible they got sold the wrong raw materials.

Here is a pic of a cap broken open. I dumped it on two different color pages, hopefully that lets you see it better.

Attachments

• 844CB9BB-C171-4644-A474-52E8F51E8261.jpeg
    844CB9BB-C171-4644-A474-52E8F51E8261.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 104
To keep being transparent, they did reach out and are sending a replacement shipment.

Can anyone PM with a good tester, I’ll send off a couple of the caps I have for testing.

@jakethesnake, You said that tbey came in an unmarked package, ( or am I mistaken?)Just wondering because the pic shows that the package says Anavar. And I understand that has no bearing on the labmax test.

@jakethesnake, You said that tbey came in an unmarked package, ( or am I mistaken?)Just wondering because the pic shows that the package says Anavar. And I understand that has no bearing on the labmax test.
He said he tested the one that was labeled Anavar and it came back olive like Winny.

I was also reading labmax website and they specify that you need 1mg if you aren’t going to use the UV light test. If it’s more than 1mg it could alter results. Also the protein powder and other fillers can alter the readings as well. Too many variables to determine exactly when you are trying to scoop 1mg of powder from those capsules.

He said he tested the one that was labeled Anavar and it came back olive like Winny.

I was also reading labmax website and they specify that you need 1mg if you aren’t going to use the UV light test. If it’s more than 1mg it could alter results. Also the protein powder and other fillers can alter the readings as well. Too many variables to determine exactly when you are trying to scoop 1mg of powder from those capsules.

Yeah it can be tricky. When I did the test, I dumped out a whole cap, mixed it really well, then tried to take as close to 1mg as I could. But as the instructions say, lots of variables.

Just chiming in on the labmax issue.

I remember at another forum a lab's product was brought into question because of the Labmax results. Days/weeks later it gets sent overseas to get tested. We waited a bit but finally we get the results and it proved to be what the product said it was (plus another compound, because the person doesn't change the pin when adding in other compounds).

Sorry on the delay, big project with work is coming on board.

It could always be a labmax issue, which is why I asked for feedback. But the color was pretty dark.

It’s always possible they got sold the wrong raw materials.

Here is a pic of a cap broken open. I dumped it on two different color pages, hopefully that lets you see it better.

Not one to stick up for a lab, but if there’s no filler in those caps then that is var powder.

Looks exactly like the var I have from PPL and their winny has a completely different texture, sheen and consistency.