[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Not one to stick up for a lab, but if there’s no filler in those caps then that is var powder.

Looks exactly like the var I have from PPL and their winny has a completely different texture, sheen and consistency.

We use baking soda as filler, but not too much is needed since it's a size 4 capsule. Anavar looks like sugar and winstrol looks more like flour.

Jay

Might be a dumb question but can I get my pre cycle bloods drawn in the morning then do my first pin of cycle later that day? I know we should always get bloods drawn in this game but this will be my first time actually doing it. I got some test e here, maybe foolishly, a while back and since analyzer is busted I can’t test it to make sure it’s legit.

Might be a dumb question but can I get my pre cycle bloods drawn in the morning then do my first pin of cycle later that day? I know we should always get bloods drawn in this game but this will be my first time actually doing it. I got some test e here, maybe foolishly, a while back and since analyzer is busted I can’t test it to make sure it’s legit.
Sure you can. Enjoy your cycle.

Yes , you can take pre cycle bloods that morning then after bloods take your first shot.

Touchdown. Decent T/A. A little under a week. Just a few things, one of the test E has a black top like the deca does, but it's the same color as the rest of the test E and not as dark as the deca is. Deca is way more full than the test E but I understand they changed vials? Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180526-181436.png
    Screenshot_20180526-181436.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
Touchdown. Decent T/A. A little under a week. Just a few things, one of the test E has a black top like the deca does, but it's the same color as the rest of the test E and not as dark as the deca is. Deca is way more full than the test E but I understand they changed vials? Thoughts?

That test is all from the same batch of raw/oil. We switched from the fatter vials to the skinnier ones and had some green tops that we used up from when we first started sourcing. We won't be ordering green tops anymore, just black.

Jay

Are all of those vials in that pic the same size?

We switched from the fatter vials to the skinnier ones
I'm looking at vials that are all the same height and width in that pic. Those vials are not even close to correct. I asked for clarification as you can see above but dude, that just looks like ass

TD. 3 days. Overall happy. Vacuumed pack, thank you!
But you gentlemen tell me...is this a properly filled 10ml vial? 75% of my order was like this. I'm not angling for anything. I'm just into full disclosure.

Those are two different sized bottles. We fill our vials up to 11mL but advertise a guaranteed 10. Both of those are 11mLs of oil.

We originally had the skinnier vials, but had to do one order of the fatter ones because our supplier was OOS of the skinny ones a few months ago. We've now reverted back to the skinnier vials.

These are the same compounds, same raw, same batch; different container.

Jay

Hints me asking what the powder looks like ..... so are u saying that the lab max he did is wrong ... or he faked it ? And if ur so sure its really var why did u first say u will take care of him

If you put too much var in the labmax test it will give inaccurate results. Labmax/roidtest are unreliable. This is why we do not give store credit for these tests. If you'd like to send the product to Analyzer, we will pay for it.

Jay

Sorry on the delay, big project with work is coming on board.

It could always be a labmax issue, which is why I asked for feedback. But the color was pretty dark.

It’s always possible they got sold the wrong raw materials.

Here is a pic of a cap broken open. I dumped it on two different color pages, hopefully that lets you see it better.

Looks like anavar.

Jay