[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Do you even know why you can’t prove validity of jano? Do you know what transpired that proved him to be frauding people?

Because there's speculation that he falsified HGH tests.
If he can blindly test random unconventionally dosed finished products, then that would be enough evidence to me that he's actually testing the product.

Jay

Because there's speculation that he falsified HGH tests.
If he can blindly test random unconventionally dosed finished products, then that would be enough evidence to me that he's actually testing the product.

Jay

Speculation? It’s far from speculation. I would suggest reading the entire conversation and how it transpired. It was far from speculation, but rather facts.

If I drew out 9 pins of exactly 1ml and the 10th one was about .6 ml tell me how that adds up to over 10ml.

It's very unlikely that you drew exactly 1.00mL every time (notice the decimal place).
You could have drew 1.15mL 9 times leaving you with 0.6mL for the last pin - which assumes we fill it to 11mL. If it was a flat 10mL, then drawing 1.04mL 9 times would leave you with 0.6mL.

Jay

Speculation? It’s far from speculation. I would suggest reading the entire conversation and how it transpired. It was far from speculation, but rather facts.

I read through the post. I agree it is very fishy. He does have raw data for his tests, however.

It could be that it was a made up excuse and he falsifies tests.
Or maybe he only falsified one. Perhaps he only has the means to test AAS and not HGH.
Or he was telling the truth.

At the end of the day, none of us were there to view him open the package of HGH and test it; or sit on his computer and fake some graphs with MATLAB.

Jay

Last edited:
Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I'd say his apology and admission in his first post takes any speculation out of it.

Thanks. Well, there you go.
Is his data accepted here, now? Since he providing proof of receiving and raw data for every sample?

My guess is he accepted the money for the HGH and then spent it prematurely. When he got word that the product had been seized/returned, he had to make up an excuse because he could not offer a refund.

Jay

Like i said, it's a tough situation, needs to be resolved one way or the other quickly. These domestics have to have a testing service

Thanks. Well, there you go.
Is his data accepted here, now? Since he providing proof of receiving and raw data for every sample?

My guess is he accepted the money for the HGH and then spent it prematurely. When he got word that the product had been seized/returned, he had to make up an excuse because he could not offer a refund.

Jay

It depends who you ask. I don't trust him and a lot of other members don't either. It obviously would be great for everyone if there were a reliable tester but sending to someone you can't trust to perform the test serves no purpose.

A
It depends who you ask. I don't trust him and a lot of other members don't either. It obviously would be great for everyone if there were a reliable tester but sending to someone you can't trust to perform the test serves no purpose.
And doing nothing is just as bad.

For our next batch, we will send in oils blindly with a couple meant to throw him off. If he can get those correct we will trust the results.

Jay

@Logan44551 looked into the company Lab4tox. HGH testing is pretty expensive but I think tabs, raws and finished injectables are around 100 per sample. Theres a thread in the lab testing section. I emailed them to get the actual price but haven’t gotten a response yet.

No it's actually the same except you don't want money paying someone for a test they don't perform.
Not debating, my point is there needs to be a sense of urgency in finding a replacement. I'll withhold my opinion on any testing sources for now

@Logan44551 looked into the company Lab4tox. HGH testing is pretty expensive but I think tabs, raws and finished injectables are around 100 per sample. Theres a thread in the lab testing section. I emailed them to get the actual price but haven’t gotten a response yet.

Sounds right. Any idea if they're located in the USA or EU?

Jay

Sponsors

Latest posts