[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Not debating, my point is there needs to be a sense of urgency in finding a replacement. I'll withhold my opinion on any testing sources for now

I agree that there should be a sense of urgency to find reliable testing as long as it's not desperation.

If a source scammed a member an apology wouldn't mean shit to anyone if he tried coming back but for some reason Janos being discussed. Anyways I said my piece and hopefully a reliable tester will surface to benefit us all.

@Sasquatch Labs sorry if this had been covered. But can you clarify why it says pharma next to test c on your pastbin.
Also did you ever get that last batch of test c tested that you said you sent out?

@Logan44551 looked into the company Lab4tox. HGH testing is pretty expensive but I think tabs, raws and finished injectables are around 100 per sample. Theres a thread in the lab testing section. I emailed them to get the actual price but haven’t gotten a response yet.
Thanks I have been in contact with them as well

@Sasquatch Labs sorry if this had been covered. But can you clarify why it says pharma next to test c on your pastbin.
Also did you ever get that last batch of test c tested that you said you sent out?

That is under the bloodwork section. A customer was running 200mg per week of pharm grade Test C prescribed by his doctor which would put him at TRT levels. He also was running our Test Prop at ~ 50mg/day which combined put his test at 3814ng/dL.

We just finished making Test C. It will be sent in ASAP for testing. Its melting point verifies and color checks out.

Jay

Last edited:
I agree that there should be a sense of urgency to find reliable testing as long as it's not desperation.

If a source scammed a member an apology wouldn't mean shit to anyone if he tried coming back but for some reason Janos being discussed. Anyways I said my piece and hopefully a reliable tester will surface to benefit us all.

i was thinking along those same lines the other day.

If a source scammed, then returned and tried to make it right and apologized, they would never hear the end of it, and be told to fuck off in every other post, if not every post.

IMO, this situation should be no different.

It's very unlikely that you drew exactly 1.00mL every time (notice the decimal place).
You could have drew 1.15mL 9 times leaving you with 0.6mL for the last pin - which assumes we fill it to 11mL. If it was a flat 10mL, then drawing 1.04mL 9 times would leave you with 0.6mL.

Jay

@kendallkmw

Not to mention the amount left behind in the hub. Which is approximately 1.0ml if you draw 10 syringes.

As an example, a reasonable amount of hub loss from a vial when 10 syringes are used is 0.1ml-1.07ml. When 50 syringes are used, 1.99ml-4.53ml. The study may also be used to improve laboratory protocols so hub loss can be minimized.Jul 29, 2016
Measuring and Predicting Syringe Hub Loss | Young Scholars ...UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.

That is under the bloodwork section. A customer was running 200mg per week of pharm grade Test C prescribed by his doctor which would put him at TRT levels. He also was running our Test Prop at ~ 50mg/day which combined put his test at 3814ng/dL.

We just finished making Test C. It will be sent in ASAP for testing. Its melting point verifies and color checks out.

Jay
I apologize if we have two different guys but I could of sworn there was a guy running your test c at 500 or 600mg a week and had a blood test come back in the 2000’s. From what I recall he thought the numbers were low. And you told him you were going to send the batch in for testing. Not sure if you remember this. I can look back in the thread if not.

I apologize if we have two different guys but I could of sworn there was a guy running your test c at 500 or 600mg a week and had a blood test come back in the 2000’s. From what I recall he thought the numbers were low. And you told him you were going to send the batch in for testing. Not sure if you remember this. I can look back in the thread if not.

Do you know when he got blood drawn according to the last time he pinned? We ran OOS of Test C a while ago and just made a new batch. We don't have his batch to send in.

That same batch gave another Meso member a test value of 1083 ng/dL at only 150mg/week.

Jay

I pinned cyp 5 weeks this past Wednesday and had labs Friday 50 hours after last pin and im waiting on labs now. I've pinned at 500mg a week since day 1.

Last edited:
@kendallkmw

Not to mention the amount left behind in the hub. Which is approximately 1.0ml if you draw 10 syringes.

As an example, a reasonable amount of hub loss from a vial when 10 syringes are used is 0.1ml-1.07ml. When 50 syringes are used, 1.99ml-4.53ml. The study may also be used to improve laboratory protocols so hub loss can be minimized.Jul 29, 2016
Measuring and Predicting Syringe Hub Loss | Young Scholars ...UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine.
Thank you. And I've always understood there is loss. Just didn't expect it to be over 1ml with a 1" 27ga. Personally thought the fill might have been a little short. Never had that much loss before. Not really a big deal I was just pointing it out.

Thank you. And I've always understood there is loss. Just didn't expect it to be over 1ml with a 1" 27ga. Personally thought the fill might have been a little short. Never had that much loss before. Not really a big deal I was just pointing it out.

You can also use zero space syringes made by excel. The plunger looks like a carrot so you don’t lose anything except maybe maybe one tiny drop if that.

@Roger rabbit one of the early posts I read when I first joined was on those excel needles when you were talking about. Ended up ordering the same night. That was the first advice I took form you but certainly not the last my friend. Going back on another tren run this week. Scrapped the test e from my last run. Going to run cyp this time.
Cyp 500-750 haven't decided yet which one
Tren e 600
Mast e 750
Dbol 60 on the back end.
16 weeks
WIll be my first mast run.

@Roger rabbit one of the early posts I read when I first joined was on those excel needles when you were talking about. Ended up ordering the same night. That was the first advice I took form you but certainly not the last my friend. Going back on another tren run this week. Scrapped the test e from my last run. Going to run cyp this time.
Tren e 600
Mast e 750
Dbol 60 on the back end.
16 weeks
You’re going to love the Mast! I just got done with my first run of Sasquatch Prop at 450 a week with Test and loved it! It just helped me stay way tighter and the look was different I ended up with. Something I will add to most my cycles drone here on out!

Tren e 600
Mast e 750
Dbol 60 on the back end.
16 weeks

Since you are running mast I would go with 500mg of the test.

If you see you are getting into a platue towards end of cycle around the 9-10th week that is when I might add in the extra 250mg test.

And good decision on running the dbol at end of cycle. You will love it

Sponsors

Latest posts