[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Just chiming in on the labmax issue.

I remember at another forum a lab's product was brought into question because of the Labmax results. Days/weeks later it gets sent overseas to get tested. We waited a bit but finally we get the results and it proved to be what the product said it was (plus another compound, because the person doesn't change the pin when adding in other compounds).

This has happened 100s of times. This is why most sources do not give credit for Labmax.

Jay

I've received 2 packs both having different bottles in the same order. I've also had a bottle short .25-.5ml. My last bottle of test didn't come out to an even 10ml.

We fill them to 11mL. If one was 0.25-0.5mL short compared to another bottle, then you still received over 10mL.

Jay

A
If you put too much var in the labmax test it will give inaccurate results. Labmax/roidtest are unreliable. This is why we do not give store credit for these tests. If you'd like to send the product to Analyzer, we will pay for it.

Jay
Analyzer is out of business

I thought about ordering the lady var for my lil woman but if it’s Winny and not var I think I’ll pass....

We have our lab results listed in our pastebin. Our 5 capsules of Lady Var were tested and were all around 4.8mg of Anavar per capsule.

We'll happily send them in again for testing.

Jay

Are all of those vials in that pic the same size?

I'm looking at vials that are all the same height and width in that pic. Those vials are not even close to correct. I asked for clarification as you can see above but dude, that just looks like ass
Touchdown. Decent T/A. A little under a week. Just a few things, one of the test E has a black top like the deca does, but it's the same color as the rest of the test E and not as dark as the deca is. Deca is way more full than the test E but I understand they changed vials? Thoughts?

Could you take a picture showing the gap between the left and right sides of the label?

If they are all the fatter size vials, then the vials on the right are overfilled (11-12mL). If they are all the skinnier size, then the Test E on the left are underfilled (which is unlikely). If the latter, then we will send you another Test E for free.

Jay

Well, that's unfortunate. Hope everything turns out okay for him.

Jay

Wait... why did you suggest analyzer when @rpgg asked you earlier in the thread who you test with and you stated some “energy company” and now you are saying you will have to find another person besides analyzer?

Confused here..

Wait... why did you suggest analyzer when @rpgg asked you earlier in the thread who you test with and you stated some “energy company” and now you are saying you will have to find another person besides analyzer?

Confused here..
I'm not, he fucking ignored me, and I'm pissed

Confused here..

We tested with someone called Energy Control, but they are no longer in business (IIRC).
We will either have to prove the validity of Janoshik or find a new testing lab.

Jay

We tested with someone called Energy Control, but they are no longer in business (IIRC).
We will either have to prove the validity of Janoshik or find a new testing lab.

Jay

Do you even know why you can’t prove validity of jano? Do you know what transpired that proved him to be frauding people?

Are all of those vials in that pic the same size?

I'm looking at vials that are all the same height and width in that pic. Those vials are not even close to correct. I asked for clarification as you can see above but dude, that just looks like ass
If you look at the bevel on the necks you can clearly see the deca vials are different than the test vials.

Confused here..
He stated that energy control is out of business several posts ago.

Sponsors