[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Coinbase just put a 72 hour hold on my transfer to my second wallet, been using coinbase for years without problems until now. Fuck them.

Any recommendations for a secondary exchange?

I jumped into btc for the first time about a month ago transferred funds into Coinbase and they locked me down for something like 3 weeks while my value tanked w/o realizing i should have sold the funds back to the wallet for cash - clearly my fault but i could not get an answer from them on what to do to stop the hemorrhaging; so i am out of there for good. Nevertheless someone recommended Coinmama to me; not supposed to have the long hold periods like that other place.

I jumped into btc for the first time about a month ago transferred funds into Coinbase and they locked me down for something like 3 weeks while my value tanked w/o realizing i should have sold the funds back to the wallet for cash - clearly my fault but i could not get an answer from them on what to do to stop the hemorrhaging; so i am out of there for good. Nevertheless someone recommended Coinmama to me; not supposed to have the long hold periods like that other place.
That’s why you don’t buy crypto with a bank transfer. If you’re using a bank account transfer funds from your bank to the USD wallet and you don’t have to worry about any value changing. Once the money transfer completes in the USD wallet you can buy and send coins instantly from the USD wallet.

Havnt been on in a bit. Just want to take a minute to say that the product ive gotten from sas has been A1 [Test E, Tbol, Mast E (crimping problem that was GENEROUSLY taken care of), Deca, arimidex, asin, and prami] and i'm very pleased to see how they have totally changed the communication standards/forum presence.

Keep it up SAS.

How big of an issue is the crimping on the vials ?
One of my tren E vials I can turn the top if I want to (about the same force as a new water bottle lid)
But it seems pretty snug and I hadn't been that concerned. Should I be?

Havnt been on in a bit. Just want to take a minute to say that the product ive gotten from sas has been A1 [Test E, Tbol, Mast E (crimping problem that was GENEROUSLY taken care of), Deca, arimidex, asin, and prami] and i'm very pleased to see how they have totally changed the communication standards/forum presence.

Keep it up SAS.
Thanks for commenting man!

Dino