[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I started reading on this. The first 3 pages seem to be everyone bashing this Sasquatch guy. So, I skipped to the last page to see if people like him or not, but I'm not sure what everyone is talking about now. Lots of private discussions.

I sent an order to PPL with money, but he/she has since gotten back with me saying they are now out of stock. Just looking to restock my Clomid & Nolvadex. Might pick up some Anavar for the shipment, if the supplier has it.
Im not saying you shouldn’t read and that you should skim... but I personally like to read the last 50-100 pages because I noticed all the new sources have to get hazed and need grooming so the first few pages are more than likely bad... another reason because a source is only as good as its last batch. So a source could’ve good the first 200 pages but then made a major fuck up that would you’d probably catch on the last 50. I know I explained that weird but you get the point

Coinbase just put a 72 hour hold on my transfer to my second wallet, been using coinbase for years without problems until now. Fuck them.

Any recommendations for a secondary exchange?

I think I have figure out how to pin quad. So it has been more than 36 hours since I have pinned and no inflammation or any bad sensation what so ever.
The trick is to contruct the muscle so hard to locate the thickest part (one inch diameter )of the quad inside the one third location where the injection should be then inject there. We are different, my quad muscle have different muscle belly and shape that's why the exact aria of pinning must be located by contracting the muscle first, locate the aria, relax the muscle then pin.
Also, I have used 0.5cc only and that makes a lot of difference in my opinion.
The first three times when I had issue i was pinning few couple inches lower. This time I was in the aria right between the hip bone and the knee.
From now on, I will keep pinning the quad.
Thanks you all for your advice.

I think I have figure out how to pin quad. So it has been more than 36 hours since I have pinned and no inflammation or any bad sensation what so ever.
The trick is to contruct the muscle so hard to locate the thickest part (one inch diameter )of the quad inside the one third location where the injection should be then inject there. We are different, my quad muscle have different muscle belly and shape that's why the exact aria of pinning must be located by contracting the muscle first, locate the aria, relax the muscle then pin.
Also, I have used 0.5cc only and that makes a lot of difference in my opinion.
The first three times when I had issue i was pinning few couple inches lower. This time I was in the aria right between the hip bone and the knee.
From now on, I will keep pinning the quad.
Thanks you all for your advice.
It’s best to pin quads like playing pin the tale on the donkey. Blind fold yourself, spin around in circles, sit down and pin and hope for the best! :p
On a serious note I hate pinning quads because it’s always inconsistent. Some times I get pip and some times I don’t. I’ll stick to mainly glutes myself with delts here and there :)
Good you found the sweet spot though. The more areas you can rotate around with the better.

Coinbase just put a 72 hour hold on my transfer to my second wallet, been using coinbase for years without problems until now. Fuck them.

Any recommendations for a secondary exchange?

Bitcoin atm, only reason I even used coinbase was I was to lazy to drive 8 miles to the atm 8 miles back but coinbase reduces my limit to $100 so I had to go too the atm which I prefer anyway. There’s also Coinmama, blockchain and Bitstamp but they don’t service my area so I can’t say how good they are.

Bitcoin arm is the shit...load money, print paper wallet, scan to wallet on phone..done
My only complaint about bitcoin is waiting a week for the freakin' transaction to clear after adding the funds.

I hate logging in to see that my purchase of 500 is now worth only 300.

That's why I linked it to my debit. I'd rather pay the fee for the instant transfer than mess with the volatile nature of crypto -- unless you are investing in it for the long run as well.

I have had a friend who has ordered three times from Sasquatch. Only one minor issue which Dino went out of his way to make sure he was taken care of on.

He can't really comment on the gear other than MTren which was used as a preworkout and worked as it was supposed to.

His next run will start in late August using mainly SL's gear and I will post more of his experiences here then.

Just completed payment on my 6th order from sas. Communication has been a lot better as of late. Only issue so far other than the early issues with stock, is one of my orders was missing a few vials of mast. I told them right away and they got me my vials within a week and a half.

TD 2-3 days. Was given store credit for bloods as advertised. SAS went over the top when delivering on this promotion for me. Customer service was on point. All in all quite satisfied.

Lab maxed the Test E that was sent And I'm pretty sure it was a fail. Switched over to using it and will get bloods some time later next week to see whats up.

TD 2-3 days. Was given store credit for bloods as advertised. SAS went over the top when delivering on this promotion for me. Customer service was on point. All in all quite satisfied.

Lab maxed the Test E that was sent And I'm pretty sure it was a fail. Switched over to using it and will get bloods some time later next week to see whats up.

I appreciate you testing the gear. I'm definitely not a fan of labmax, but let us know about the bloodwork. Everything has come back positive so far.

Jay

Just completed payment on my 6th order from sas. Communication has been a lot better as of late. Only issue so far other than the early issues with stock, is one of my orders was missing a few vials of mast. I told them right away and they got me my vials within a week and a half.

Thanks for the review! Dino has been very quick with emails.

Jay

My only complaint about bitcoin is waiting a week for the freakin' transaction to clear after adding the funds.

I hate logging in to see that my purchase of 500 is now worth only 300.

Wtf why would you do it this way?

Add USD to your USD wallet.
Just let it sit there.
When you’re ready to make an order, THEN use the $ in your account to instantly buy BTC.