[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Tbol might be a little longer actually. I'll provide updates as soon as I can.

We received bloodwork back on another forum.

500 mg/week -> 5855.7 ng/dL
11.7x multiplier. A little on the high side but he's not complaining (;

Jay

When was the injection prior to testing?

Was this 1 or two injections per week?

What kind of test ester?

When was the injection prior to testing?

Was this 1 or two injections per week?

What kind of test ester?

Sorry, I should have included that.

500mg/week of Test E. Not sure about his exact injection schedule.
He was on for 7 weeks.
Bloods were taken ~48 hours after the last pin.
He was also running Winstrol.

Jay

Havnt been on in a bit. Just want to take a minute to say that the product ive gotten from sas has been A1 [Test E, Tbol, Mast E (crimping problem that was GENEROUSLY taken care of), Deca, arimidex, asin, and prami] and i'm very pleased to see how they have totally changed the communication standards/forum presence.

Keep it up SAS.

Hey, bro. Can you explain your crimping problem to me? What exactly was the issue? I'm getting ready to start my cycle Sunday and just now noticed some of the vials had loose tops. Some looser than others. Nothing is leaking out when I turned upside down. Is there a problem that I'm not seeing and is this what you were talking about? Never ran into this before.

Hey, bro. Can you explain your crimping problem to me? What exactly was the issue? I'm getting ready to start my cycle Sunday and just now noticed some of the vials had loose tops. Some looser than others. Nothing is leaking out when I turned upside down. Is there a problem that I'm not seeing and is this what you were talking about? Never ran into this before.
Email me bro!

Dino

Are they the green or the black flip tops?

Jay

MESO, I have been too busy lately to keep up here, but wanted to update you all: had some crimp caps loose in Tren, oddly all the Test E caps were fine. I let @Sasquatch Labs know, they offered replacement. They did say they wouldn’t ship for a few days due to stock, no big deal.

Additionally, I have sent them my address before but they asked again, suggests they do clean out order forms.

The customer service is much appreciated by me.

MESO, I have been too busy lately to keep up here, but wanted to update you all: had some crimp caps loose in Tren, oddly all the Test E caps were fine. I let @Sasquatch Labs know, they offered replacement. They did say they wouldn’t ship for a few days due to stock, no big deal.

Additionally, I have sent them my address before but they asked again, suggests they do clean out order forms.

The customer service is much appreciated by me.

Thank you for the update!

Jay

Went ahead and made a 2nd purchase with @Sasquatch Labs, had touchdown t/a was 3.5 days, everything accounted for, haven’t opened the vials yet but it appears the crimp is stable, the top is the only thing that can move but is still attached which is normal I believe. Anyway Dino was quick to respond to all messages so it seems whatever delays they were having was fixed although I didn’t have any issues the 1st time I ordered.

Went ahead and made a 2nd purchase with @Sasquatch Labs, had touchdown t/a was 3.5 days, everything accounted for, haven’t opened the vials yet but it appears the crimp is stable, the top is the only thing that can move but is still attached which is normal I believe. Anyway Dino was quick to respond to all messages so it seems whatever delays they were having was fixed although I didn’t have any issues the 1st time I ordered.
Thanks for posting man!

Enjoy,
Dino

Placed an order over a week ago. Days ago Dino said they didn’t give out tracking but agreed to keep me updated. This hasn’t happened and Communication has stopped. Brought this to Jays attention via PM and not a peep. Both you guys sure can update this thread though.

Placed an order over a week ago. Days ago Dino said they didn’t give out tracking but agreed to keep me updated. This hasn’t happened and Communication has stopped. Brought this to Jays attention via PM and not a peep. Both you guys sure can update this thread though.

@dino @Jay.

What’s up with this. Get this guy some answers.