[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Order number 6.
Dino resonded to my email of order request in minutes.
Confirmed payment received in few minutes after BTC transaction.
Shipped one day after payment.
Received two days after shopping.
Can't get better than this.

Also, I used the store credit I got from posting blood on Meso.

Dont know if yall are complaining about TREN E or TREN A. I've heard that A is stronger with sides than the E. Either way I've been running Tren E for 9 weeks now. First five were from PPL last four weeks have been from SAS and it's been doing exactly what its advertised to do. My bedsheets are soaked at night. Body temp and blood pressure are up and have to talk myself out of angry fits pretty frequently. Just wanted to comment on my experience with TREN E
Tren E will usually present most sides you will get from Tren IMO. That’s why A is always a good choice if you need to abort quickly.

Same exact issue with them being spinnable, effecting the cap removal which did not fuck the whole product up, did not leak, etc. The main issue was having to transfer the product to another vial just to be safe - But when i get gear I expect the top not to be compromised at all. Jay and Dino fully understand this and make things whole for those who had similiar issues which only effected a couple vials out of 20+ ive ordered.

Bottom line IMO: take the replacement they will offer you, and make the decision on whether or not you want to keep the product with the shitty top - I did - but just xferred the product
I did the same. They replaced several for me. N9 complaints here!

Well..here it is 3:48 am and I'm still wide awake doing dishes and shit around the house and was supposed to be up for work at 4am...no sleep tonight...just started my 3rd week on 400mg tren e and 500 ml test e (first time ever running tren) first shot I doubled up..is it just me or is this some insomnia? Lol...also have had some acid reflex, and resting heart rate is a little higher then normal sometimes... yay me today is going to be great lol...

Well..here it is 3:48 am and I'm still wide awake doing dishes and shit around the house and was supposed to be up for work at 4am...no sleep tonight...just started my 3rd week on 400mg tren e and 500 ml test e (first time ever running tren) first shot I doubled up..is it just me or is this some insomnia? Lol...also have had some acid reflex, and resting heart rate is a little higher then normal sometimes... yay me today is going to be great lol...
Dude their tren a had me so restless and I couldn’t sleep for shit for two weeks straight. I was so desperate for sleep I was willing to do anything for some rest (except coming off the tren :p)
I’d seen members here commenting around about combating the trensomnia with a little thc treatment lol.
I haven’t smoked in probably over ten yrs. but that shit actually worked. Smoked a little right before I laid down and slept great lol. And continued to sleep good throughout the end of my cycle after that.
Due to work I couldn’t do this everyday or anything and also I wouldn’t necessarily advise doing this, but it did work for me lol.
Ahhhh, the joys and pain that tren can bring lol so I feel ya man :D

Dude their tren a had me so restless and I couldn’t sleep for shit for two weeks straight. I was so desperate for sleep I was willing to do anything for some rest (except coming off the tren :p)
I’d seen members here commenting around about combating the trensomnia with a little thc treatment lol.
I haven’t smoked in probably over ten yrs. but that shit actually worked. Smoked a little right before I laid down and slept great lol. And continued to sleep good throughout the end of my cycle after that.
Due to work I couldn’t do this everyday or anything and also I wouldn’t necessarily advise doing this, but it did work for me lol.
Ahhhh, the joys and pain that tren can bring lol so I feel ya man :D
Lol I do smoke about every day and it normally has me passing out but not tonight..i take it this is why melatonin is sold? We will see how it goes the rest of the week!

Lol I do smoke about every day and it normally has me passing out but not tonight..i take it this is why melatonin is sold? We will see how it goes the rest of the week!
Yeah probably so. I forgot to mention I did take sleep aid also. But I work third so I usually take sleep aid anyway lol.
Maybe it’s where I don’t smoke, idk.
Good luck though man. Keep us updated on how your cycle goes.

Glutamine for the acid reflux. Try knocked the fuck out for bedtime. Half a scoop of that and a little cheebah will yield you a solid 4 hours.

Ok I gotta ask.... wth is knocked the fuck out?
Rich piana 5% drink. It's a bunch of stuff you could source on the cheap. It helps me out a lot and tastes very good. I use it maybe 2 x a month. I wait until I'm burnt out exhausted before I take it that way I'm truley knocked the fuck out.

Rich piana 5% drink. It's a bunch of stuff you could source on the cheap. It helps me out a lot and tastes very good. I use it maybe 2 x a month. I wait until I'm burnt out exhausted before I take it that way I'm truley knocked the fuck out.
So is this something that could also be taken daily or better every so often?

I want to do 400mg of Tren a a week any idea how to spilt that up if I wanted to do eod injections
I don’t like the EOD scheme because your dose fluctuates every week sometimes 4 injections sometimes 3. What I always do and what I’m doing right now is something like Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat @ 100mg. Since your under Dr supervision with your pct. Your only asking this question so you can run Tren in 12 weeks right??

Last edited:
I don’t like the EOD scheme because your dose fluctuates every week sometimes 4 injections sometimes 3. What I always do and what I’m doing right now is something like Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat @ 100mg. Since your under Dr supervision with your pct. Your only asking this question so you can run Tren in 12 weeks right??
I had that same thought Monday Wednesday Friday morning then Saturday night and I’m doing 10 weeks

I misread that last part I think you have me confused with someone else I’m not doing pct right now