[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I misread that last part I think you have me confused with someone else I’m not doing pct right now
Yup sorry, I tried to delete it. Lol caught up between two threads. Ignore that second part. Yeah I’ve been using that pinning schedule for years!! As I said before EOD is Dumb and not consistent. 100mg is plenty brother and what time of the day you pin won’t make any difference what so ever.

Here are my week five bloods using 500 mg of Sasq test E p/w and .5 mg of their arimidex twice a week. Thanks sasq everything seems good!

Attachments

• 2437D324-B8CA-400E-8A16-EB7A54A1EBE8.png
    2437D324-B8CA-400E-8A16-EB7A54A1EBE8.png
    130 KB · Views: 94
Yup sorry, I tried to delete it. Lol caught up between two threads. Ignore that second part. Yeah I’ve been using that pinning schedule for years!! As I said before EOD is Dumb and not consistent. 100mg is plenty brother and what time of the day you pin won’t make any difference what so ever.
Cool . Thanks for the advice brother

Here are my week five bloods using 500 mg of Sasq test E p/w and .5 mg of their arimidex twice a week. Thanks sasq everything seems good!

Thanks, boss! Email us for store credit.
Moving forward let's get uncapped testosterone tests in order to get store credit. I updated the pastebin below.

Jay

Last edited:
Hey I noticed some test show an accurate number of testosterone and some say >1500. Which test do I take for the accurate number

I am on week 7 on Sasquatch's Test-E (only and nothing else at all) at 500mg a week. I am still kinda disappointed. I noticed the energy increase and mood boost but for some reason I am not gaining much mass. I have only gained like 5 pounds of muscle so far and strangely haven't noticed any water retention. My testicles have shrunk by a small but the biggest side effect is the acne. I have like 50 tiny acne spots all over my chest and grew acne on my arms which I never used to have acne. The good thing is the acne on my face is not too bad but it has been getting slightly worse. And I am seeing new hair growth over my chest. But I am still wondering why I only gained like 5 pounds of muscle so far. I think I might have to go on a 20 week cycle to take it to the next level.
My appetite seems to have increased too but even after eating as much as I can I barely gain much.

I am 23 years old.
5'11".
Around 145 pounds before I started. And about 150 pounds now.
I been training for about 3-4 years.
My bodyfat is usually always around the same at 10-12%.
I roughly eat 2000-3000 calories a day. Basically as much as I can eat but the thing is that I get nausea easily so I can't eat as much as I want.

I will also note I have true ectomorph genetics. I mean it doesn't get worse than me. Before I started working out I was 120 pounds at 5'10".

Also I recently had the flu so maybe that may have messed things up. I remember right before the symptoms of the flu started showing up I weighed in at 158 pounds. Now after my flu has almost ended I seemed to have lost almost 8 pound. But I am not sure what that 8 pounds was because I kinda feel like it was some fat and water retention.

The bottom line: I have no idea what is going on and probably funked up. gg

Last edited:
Welcome to Meso!
73873F99-D931-4B8B-8ED8-E0EC41A7DBD6.gif
I am on week 7 on Sasquatch's Test-E (only and nothing else at all) at 500mg a week. I am still kinda disappointed. I noticed the energy increase and mood boost but for some reason I am not gaining much mass. I have only gained like 5 pounds of muscle so far and strangely haven't noticed any water retention. My testicles have shrunk by a small but the biggest side effect is the acne. I have like 50 tiny acne spots all over my chest and grew acne on my arms which I never used to have acne. The good thing is the acne on my face is not too bad but it has been getting slightly worse. And I am seeing new hair growth over my chest. But I am still wondering why I only gained like 5 pounds of muscle so far. I think I might have to go on a 20 week cycle to take it to the next level.
My appetite seems to have increased too but even after eating as much as I can I barely gain much.

I am 23 years old.
5'11".
I roughly eat 2000-3000 calories a day. Basically as much as I can eat but the thing is that I get nausea easily so I can't eat as much as I want.

I will also note I have true ectomorph genetics. I mean it doesn't get worse than me. Before I started working out I was 120 pounds at 5'10".

Also I recently had the flu so maybe that may have messed things up. I remember right before the symptoms of the flu started showing up I weighed in at 158 pounds. Now after my flu has almost ended I seemed to have lost almost 8 pound. But I am not sure what that 8 pounds was because I kinda feel like it was some fat and water retention.

I am 23 years old.
5'11".

Give it time. Enanthate is a long ester. Be consistent with the injections, training, eating and stay healthy. It should be in full swing by week 6.

It’s best to pin quads like playing pin the tale on the donkey. Blind fold yourself, spin around in circles, sit down and pin and hope for the best! :p
On a serious note I hate pinning quads because it’s always inconsistent. Some times I get pip and some times I don’t. I’ll stick to mainly glutes myself with delts here and there :)
Good you found the sweet spot though. The more areas you can rotate around with the better.

If I’m pinning just 1 cc of something I’ll hit my traps; which I find easy a fuck to do.
I used to do delta but I have what I feel is scar tissue and just feels strange gong in. Like I’m gong into some sort of thick mass..
I agree, gong into quads is never the same all the time. Big it is a good sizable area.
I’m over pinning gluts. Shaky hands, all contorted, and that sciatic nerve is just too close to be taking chances.

If I’m pinning just 1 cc of something I’ll hit my traps; which I find easy a fuck to do.
I used to do delta but I have what I feel is scar tissue and just feels strange gong in. Like I’m gong into some sort of thick mass..
I agree, gong into quads is never the same all the time. Big it is a good sizable area.
I’m over pinning gluts. Shaky hands, all contorted, and that sciatic nerve is just too close to be taking chances.
Glutes, quads, and delts are the only areas I’ve ever pinned. With glutes being my main site. I usually don’t have any problems pinning em myself but my lil woman does most of mine which makes it a lot easier.
Over the years scar tissue seems to be built up to where sometimes it’s hard to push the oil in.
May have to try out traps though. I think the more sites that you can rotate with the better!

Glutes, quads, and delts are the only areas I’ve ever pinned. With glutes being my main site. I usually don’t have any problems pinning em myself but my lil woman does most of mine which makes it a lot easier.
Over the years scar tissue seems to be built up to where sometimes it’s hard to push the oil in.
May have to try out traps though. I think the more sites that you can rotate with the better!

My wife would have no issue helping out, but I’m such a particular person that I have to do things a specific way.

Regarding traps, I couldent believe how easy it was. Just find the peak of your trap and pin straight downward. Not to contradict myself but my wife did infact do the first pin, mainly because of the strange vertical angle, but after that first pin it has been cake every since.

The first time it feels so weird the oil going in that part of the muscle. So if you do experiment don’t go over half a cc. And make sure the oil is warm. Also, I have 25g x 5/8th” needle that I use for traps and makes a huge difference.