[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I mean shit man i know you live in Mexico cause your handle is taco but i dont post that shit:p:D

Just kidding around bro:)
I know .. !!! I just came back from Mexico to a few weeks ago!!! Damn stalking me!!speaking of Mexico that’s where I went for a cruise
@RogerRabbit had this crazy calf routine I followed and I could barely get around on the damn cruise for a couple of days and before that I couldn’t climb in my truck (9 inch lift)!! He had my claves sore for a week and I had to continue it for two weeks straight!! Uhhh

I know .. !!! I just came back from Mexico to a few weeks ago!!! Damn stalking me!!speaking of Mexico that’s where I went for a cruise
@RogerRabbit had this crazy calf routine I followed and I could barely get around on the damn cruise for a couple of days and before that I couldn’t climb in my truck (9 inch lift)!! He had my claves sore for a week and I had to continue it for two weeks straight!! Uhhh
Lol. I remember seeing you post about your cruise/sore wheels. Peace Taco. Was just messing around.

Just received my package from Sasquatch it literally took 2 days to get here super impressed with the handle time and will definitely be ordering again. Also love the little packages the supps came in ^.^

And you survived, to become more of a man [emoji51][emoji85][emoji85] lol.

Only one contaminated bottle. To be honest never thought I'd be in possession of any contaminated gear. Just goes to show how complacent and comfortable we can get. Honestly feel a little better having checked everything. Just as an added measure from here forward everytime I crack a cap and sterilize the top I'll also be visually inspecting the gear.
How many pins had you taken out of the vial
It's not totally out of the question a peace of a cotton swab attached to the pin going in?
Just curious
Or it could be more serious I'm not trying to take anything away from that if that turns out to be the case.

Last edited:
Not at this point. I have checked every bottle except my TNE. Currently they are heating up. The contaminated bottle was a TNE. So I suspect if anymore are those would be the ones.
I believe it’s probably filter media, however at this point I would expect an answer/reply from the source. They’ve been on par so far, just would like to know how they are gonna take care of this potential problem. At least accept responsibility and update the thread with a solution.

How many pins had you taken out of the vial
It's not totally out of the question a peace of a cotton swab attached to the pin going in?
Just curious
Or it could be more serious I'm not trying to take anything away from that if that turns out to be the case.
I've pulled 3 pins. I use a sterile wipe not a chance a particulate came from it and my pins come straight of individually packed sterile packs. I really don't think you can get much more sterile than my process. Nothing I use would transfer anything like that.

I've pulled 3 pins. I use a sterile wipe not a chance a particulate came from it and my pins come straight of individually packed sterile packs. I really don't think you can get much more sterile than my process. Nothing I use would transfer anything like that.
It doesn't look like filter media to large for that could be off of a mask worn while bottling just speculation tho.
Hopefully it's a isolated incident.

It doesn't look like filter media to large for that could be off of a mask worn while bottling just speculation tho.
Hopefully it's a isolated incident.
So far someone else and I have updated the thread with over 30 bottles a piece inspected and only this one contaminated. That's a good sign. More than anything I want to bring awareness and have everyone checking their bottles.