[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

So far someone else and I have updated the thread with over 30 bottles a piece inspected and only this one contaminated. That's a good sign. More than anything I want to bring awareness and have everyone checking their bottles.
Yeah it doesn't matter were it comes from everyone should inspect their vials there's always the possibility of human error.

Yes agreed. I’ve looked at my bottles and they are good, hopefully just isolated incident. But a little reassurance from jay or Dino would help.

WAIT.. trust me on this .. the whole calf will hurt for days . Especially behind the knee

Thanks, bro. I was leaning that way already. I'm already hard on my calves but not 200 reps a day hard. The only reason I questioned was because I'm not trying to win the thing anyway. Just hoping to finish. ;)

Hey guys! We're going to stop all sales of TNE until we quality check every single one of our vials. Anyone that has similar contaminate in one of their vials, please email us and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

We will be upgrading our filtration setup as well.

Dino

Hey guys! We're going to stop all sales of TNE until we quality check every single one of our vials. Anyone that has similar contaminate in one of their vials, please email us and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

We will be upgrading our filtration setup as well.

Dino
Nice Dino, I commend you guys for trying to take care of the issue. Any idea on how this could of happened and how do you know it’s just tne that is subject to contamination?

Just to update everyone I have communicated in private with SAS. I have no issues with them sharing how they've chose to handle this. That being said I'll leave it up to them to share.

My main concern is that this is used as a tool for awareness and learning for everyone. I'm especially glad to hear that they had already intended to upgrade their filtration and this has moved that to the front burner. This is an opportunity to show exactly what I love about this board. That as community we genuinely have care and concern for the safety of each other.

Just to update everyone I have communicated in private with SAS. I have no issues with them sharing how they've chose to handle this. That being said I'll leave it up to them to share.

My main concern is that this is used as a tool for awareness and learning for everyone. I'm especially glad to hear that they had already intended to upgrade their filtration and this has moved that to the front burner. This is an opportunity to show exactly what I love about this board. That as community we genuinely have care and concern for the safety of each other.

Just checked my non TNE vials. I think i'm 100% clear but I want to express my graditude for your approach to this situation and being one of the good guys. Thanks kendallkmw.

Just checked my non TNE vials. I think i'm 100% clear but I want to express my graditude for your approach to this situation and being one of the good guys. Thanks kendallkmw.
Thank you for that. I love this board and have learned far more than I ever thought I would have here. It would never benefit others, myself, or a source to take a negative nagging approach. I think we can take the good and the bad here and always continue to learn and grow as community. I've cruised around several boards for years and not a single one of them have come close to measuring up to MESO. I've only been around this board a few months but I'm by far not a newb to this lifestyle, and feel like I've known some of you guys forever.

Only have good things to say about Sas. Their customer service and product seem on point. I do trust them, but has anyone used or tested their var? I'm asking bc my girlfriend is considering using a low dose. She's never used anything like this before and wouldn't be able to compare it to anything from past experience. Again, I trust Sas, but var is faked a lot and I'm paranoid bc it's for my girl. If it were just me taking it, I wouldn't bother asking about it. But I care a lot more about my girlfriend than I do myself lol.

I just now got caught up reading what's happening in SAS Land and wanted to add this in. I just inspected 10 vials of unopened SAS gear...and it was all crystal clear. Used a flashlight, turned it, spun it, I did it all...and everything is g2g.

Only have good things to say about Sas. Their customer service and product seem on point. I do trust them, but has anyone used or tested their var? I'm asking bc my girlfriend is considering using a low dose. She's never used anything like this before and wouldn't be able to compare it to anything from past experience. Again, I trust Sas, but var is faked a lot and I'm paranoid bc it's for my girl. If it were just me taking it, I wouldn't bother asking about it. But I care a lot more about my girlfriend than I do myself lol.
You should look into a low dose of anadrol for her. It is said to be the best steroids for women. There is an article by bill roberts on the he page about it.