[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I’m on week 2 at 30mg/day. Two main things are the lethargy and my gut. Every time I eat I get extremely bloated and can’t seem to digest my meals. I haven’t changed anything with my diet except add in a little more carbs. Feeling toxic in general...

Use digestive enzymes brother. They are cheap and will help digest the food fast.

Anyone used the mast prop and how did you like it? Noticed it's like the only thing with less than stellar testing which is ironically the one thing I need in a pinch
I've been running it. Can't say anything stellar about because its the weak link in my line up. I will say I have definitely without a doubt noticed the better state of well being mentally that it gives is present. I'd be willing to bet if I wasn't running 4 compounds I'd notice its properties.

I am taking a probiotic. I honestly had no idea about digestive enzymes to go with it. I’ll definitely pick some up and give it a shot. Much appreciated brother

If you take a probiotic you need to take a PRE- biotic to feed the pro-biotic. Other wise you are just gambling that the probiotics will colonize[emoji106]

Fun fact- raw carrots have one of the highest concentrations of PRE-biotics. But you can also purchase them for cheap as well.

I thought running two19nor compounds like tren and Npp incresses the risk of progrsterone induced gyno. Right?

It could increase the chance in theory.. but think about how he has it stacked.

300mg of each 19 nor for a total of 600mg total.

If he took 600mg of one 19nor and dropped the other ... would it be better or worse? Or the same[emoji106]

Are there any specific brands you can recommend? I have this issue too and looked into digestive enzymes but there are so many

Now foods is always a favorite company of mine. They are one of the last vitamin companies to still be family owned and haven’t sold off to big pharma or chlorox etc. they keep it 100%.

Solgar is also a great company too.

Just get the kind that works on all spectrums such as breaking down, protein, fats, carbs.

Hey guys! Just a quick announcement, email response time will be a little slower today but we will get to you!

Happy 4th guys!!!

Dino

Now foods is always a favorite company of mine. They are one of the last vitamin companies to still be family owned and haven’t sold off to big pharma or chlorox etc. they keep it 100%.

Just get the kind that works on all spectrums such as breaking down, protein, fats, carbs.
I second Now foods for a lot of supps

I'm on week 4 with 200mg deca and 300mg tren e with no problems yet, but could be too early

I second this, as always @Roger rabbit is spot on. With most things I look to see what NOW has