[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Thanks a lot man. I went back a bunch of pages but didnt have that much time in hand. I will go far back and browse! Thanks again.
You can search for Var in this thread only bro. It’s good to read and catch up, but there’s so much BS in between, it gets annoying af

Only anecdotal and is my first experience with var.

25mg/day taken just before going to gym. 2 1/2 weeks since starting it.
Literally insane pumps. Feel like I'm made of concrete after a couple sets.
Upset acidic stomic/ heartburn.
Increased endurance. Can do like 20 sets and still not be able to feel whether I got it in or not.
Maybe a light increase in sense of well being.
Haven't gotten any leaner. Like 15%bf. Started at like 12%
Haven't really noticed strength gains outside of what the test was already doing.

Generally seems to fit the profile. But again its my first run of it so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Up 32 lbs with 1 1/2 weeks to go on 10 weeks. All SAS stuff. Probably about 18 lb of it is muscle. Lots of PRs have been set.
Jesus 32 lbs?! What else are you running?

Only anecdotal and is my first experience with var.

25mg/day taken just before going to gym. 2 1/2 weeks since starting it.
Literally insane pumps. Feel like I'm made of concrete after a couple sets.
Upset acidic stomic/ heartburn.
Increased endurance. Can do like 20 sets and still not be able to feel whether I got it in or not.
Maybe a light increase in sense of well being.
Haven't gotten any leaner. Like 15%bf. Started at like 12%
Haven't really noticed strength gains outside of what the test was already doing.

Generally seems to fit the profile. But again its my first run of it so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Up 32 lbs with 1 1/2 weeks to go on 10 weeks. All SAS stuff. Probably about 18 lb of it is muscle. Lots of PRs have been set.

What number cycle is this for you???