[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

It's your first cycle and you seem to be offering advice on bloods and other things in a matter of fact kind of way.
Do you see were this could be potentially dangerous for new members if you were perhaps uninformed?
I'm not trying to come at you to be a dick head I just think you should do more reading and get better informed before getting into some conversations.

Literally at the bottom of that post I said "Also, to anyone on the fence about running. Don't do it."

I wouldn't advise other people to run. It's probably not worth it. Maybe for some it is but most likely it won't be. Just reporting results.

I started to resolve an issue that could only otherwise be resolved by surgery. It was important to me and I took the risk of running over the certain debilitation of surgery. For the most part this has worked as intended. That's as specific as I'll get.

When you say "and other stuff"?, What are you referring to? That I was talking about my experience as an overall positive one; and by extension maybe encouraging people? Well for me and my situation it thus far has been positive. We will see if that changes in a couple months here, heh. For other people, that's their own decision and its not one that should be taken lightly.

As for the blood work. That's biology. Anyone who says 2000ng-2500ng/dl for 500mg of test measured at peak after steady state levels have been achieved is on point is talking nonsense.

As for the blood work. That's biology. Anyone who says 2000ng-2500ng/dl for 500mg of test measured at peak after steady state levels have been achieved is on point is talking nonsense.

lol, get back to reading.

After you learn some more, then come back with the know it all attitude kid.

[QUOTE="Ripped, post: 2207862, member: 90659"
I'm not trying to come at you to be a dick head I just think you should do more reading and get better informed before getting into some conversations.[/QUOTE]

Like I'm not sure if this is code for something and your implying your going to break my legs or what. However, this part of the comment is super vague statement that doesn't make a point while asserting my ignorance. What is a actual point of this comment?
Wouldn't it make more sense to tell me what specifically I'm wrong about and maybe reference some reading material?

"you no learn too good you need read more books and stuff about the things"

Okay, thank you I suppose.

Literally at the bottom of that post I said "Also, to anyone on the fence about running. Don't do it."

I wouldn't advise other people to run. It's probably not worth it. Maybe for some it is but most likely it won't be. Just reporting results.

I started to resolve an issue that could only otherwise be resolved by surgery. It was important to me and I took the risk of running over the certain debilitation of surgery. For the most part this has worked as intended. That's as specific as I'll get.

When you say "and other stuff"?, What are you referring to? That I was talking about my experience as an overall positive one; and by extension maybe encouraging people? Well for me and my situation it thus far has been positive. We will see if that changes in a couple months here, heh. For other people, that's their own decision and its not one that should be taken lightly.

I saw the note at the bottom.
And as far as the bloods those same numbers have been achieved and documented here in the testing section does that make it the rule of course not but without many past bloods for the same person with same protocol nobody can definitively say that he should achieve higher the 8× 10× rule was never meant to be a standard because of all the variables.
I'm not trying to bust your balls I'm just asking you to consider your comments if you're in a conversation were you have limited knowledge there's nothing wrong with it hell there's some stuff I usually don't even comment on because I'm not well versed In it.
I do respect that you haven't gotten all pissed about it that shows me you will probably learn alot more than you know now.
Have a good evening.

I saw the note at the bottom.
And as far as the bloods those same numbers have been achieved and documented here in the testing section does that make it the rule of course not but without many past bloods for the same person with same protocol nobody can definitively say that he should achieve higher the 8× 10× rule was never meant to be a standard because of all the variables.
I'm not trying to bust your balls I'm just asking you to consider your comments if you're in a conversation were you have limited knowledge there's nothing wrong with it hell there's some stuff I usually don't even comment on because I'm not well versed In it.
I do respect that you haven't gotten all pissed about it that shows me you will probably learn alot more than you know now.
Have a good evening.

Yes biological variance taken into consideration; 4X is not the business.

[QUOTE="Ripped, post: 2207862, member: 90659"
I'm not trying to come at you to be a dick head I just think you should do more reading and get better informed before getting into some conversations.

Like I'm not sure if this is code for something and your implying your going to break my legs or what. However, this part of the comment is super vague statement that doesn't make a point while asserting my ignorance. What is a actual point of this comment?
Wouldn't it make more sense to tell me what specifically I'm wrong about and maybe reference some reading material?

Okay, thank you I suppose.[/QUOTE]
It wasn't any kind of treat I'm not that guy at all.
I wasn't referencing one certain thing but meso is full of good knowledge.
Aren't you here to learn how to use aas safely and interact with other like minded people?
I wasn't trying to go thru everything and point it out I figured it would only anger you but was simply making a suggestion that you would hopefully consider and then when you do interact here you will have a much better experience.

Okay, thank you I suppose.
It wasn't any kind of treat I'm not that guy at all.
I wasn't referencing one certain thing but meso is full of good knowledge.
Aren't you here to learn how to use aas safely and interact with other like minded people?
I wasn't trying to go thru everything and point it out I figured it would only anger you but was simply making a suggestion that you would hopefully consider and then when you do interact here you will have a much better experience.[/QUOTE]

I am totally open to evidence to the contrary. Sorry, that was kind of dickish but I literally have no idea what you are talking about. The vagueness is what I find annoying. I want to be as informed as possible.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/math-question-about-test-and-blood-levels.134356260/

Here is a great thread for you to read. Emphasis on Michael Scally's contribution. As you know.. he actually makes sense and has solid reading comprehension.

Why would I have to read anything??? I run pharma gear and get regular bloodwork. I know that what you posted is factually incorrect.

I score 5x whether I run 150mg/wk or a gram per wk. So yeah, you read lots of books. Now you can benefit from the wisdom of learning from others who have more experience than you.

Last minute edited... check it out. I'm laughing just as hard.

Have you varied the times after pinning when you take bloods? Is it all at once or split?

Laughing at me or? I cant tell if that's more arrogance or if you switched it up with some humility. Either way that was a quality meme.

Have you varied the times after pinning when you take bloods? Is it all at once or split?

Laughing at me or? I cant tell if that's more arrogance or if you switched it up with some humility. Either way that was a quality meme.

This is literally your first cycle... and you are dishing out advice in multiple threads... and your statement was incorrect... just wow.

I'm not going to even begin to entertain your questions lol. You keep referencing your googled articles.

Me and a buddy got bloods on the same gear and dose my blood was 8x im a good responder his was 5.5. Different people respond differently

This is literally your first cycle... and you are dishing out advice in multiple threads... and your statement was incorrect... just wow.

I'm not going to even begin to entertain your questions lol. You keep referencing your googled articles.

Yes, thanks for being a part of it. What advice? What statement? How are they misinformed?

Are you trying to show me the art of being vague and confrontational? Is there some benevolent ulterior motive here or are you just a dick? Am I being to specific for my own good or somebody elses? If its for the sake of other people where is the information they can look at to have a more well informed opinion?

Figures. I'm beneath you or something right? If I'm so flagrantly incorrect wouldn't people be able to tell without you injecting this autism into the equation? Obviously you are not trying to convince me.