[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

What do you mean lessons learned for everyone?

Crashed gear doesn’t cause infections.
What are your thoughts? My primary thought is this stuff will not hold. I heat it and a short time later it is crashed. Without the guaiacol there is no way this stuff stays suspended. I've even noticed it takes more heat and longer time to dissolve the crystals and it crashes fast. My thought was it basically crashed in the muscle causing a localized infection. Itll be 3 days before I know the lab results.

I know you have a great depth of knowledge and if I need to direct my attention to another reason lets realign. Another member mentioned a similar not as severe issue with this same TNE. Am I on the wrong thought path. The lesson learned would seem to be that it wouldn't be to wise to inject gear that takes a lot of heat suspend and crashes fast.

This thread is becoming the domestic version of the pharmacom international thread.

And that isn't a positive for those that were wondering and it also isn't a reflection on the gear of SAS or pharmacom.

What are your thoughts? My primary thought is this stuff will not hold. I heat it and a short time later it is crashed. Without the guaiacol there is no way this stuff stays suspended. I've even noticed it takes more heat and longer time to dissolve the crystals and it crashes fast. My thought was it basically crashed in the muscle causing a localized infection. Itll be 3 days before I know the lab results.

I know you have a great depth of knowledge and if I need to direct my attention to another reason lets realign. Another member mentioned a similar not as severe issue with this same TNE. Am I on the wrong thought path. The lesson learned would seem to be that it wouldn't be to wise to inject gear that takes a lot of heat suspend and crashes fast.
like I said,nothing serious. It has almost cleared up.i didn't take a pic after and should have but this is over a week later
1531162133888550050968.jpg

I told the guy the same thing 2 months ago and tried to be nice about it. Clearly it had zero impact.
Well I am glad you seem to think that is what you told me. I didn't see you coming off as saying shut the fuck up. So I guess that is what you were really trying to represent in your make your own choice and don't preach speech. That's kind of asinine. So why don't you just say what you mean.

Don't really give a shit what you think or might not think of anything I post. Next time why don't you just say shut the fuck up if its how you really feel. There is little of shit that you, or anyone for that matter, could say that will keep me from saying what I have to say. That being said I have 0 problem with you or @Oldschool but at least I can respect him for not throwing powder sugar on it then coming behind someone else and saying oh yeh what you said is what I actually meant.

Well I am glad you seem to think that is what you told me. I didn't see you coming off as saying shut the fuck up. So I guess that is what you were really trying to represent in your make your own choice and don't preach speech. That's kind of asinine. So why don't you just say what you mean.

Don't really give a shit what you think or might not think of anything I post. Next time why don't you just say shut the fuck up if its how you really feel. There is little of shit that you, or anyone for that matter, could say that will keep me from saying what I have to say. That being said I have 0 problem with you or @Oldschool but at least I can respect him for not throwing powder sugar on it then coming behind someone else and saying oh yeh what you said is what I actually meant.

Jesus. Don't preach is what I said and what I meant. For not giving a shit you write a book in response to a throw away comment.

This same scenario can happen with too frequent of injections in the same area. Crashing gear or not.

The question is if you have a steril abcess or an infectious abcess.

If it’s a steril abcess then it’s from the gear not dissolving in injection and or too frequent of injections which is basically the same scenario.

If the abcess was infection based, meaning bacterial then either the infection came from the gear or injection habits.

One main cause of infection in the localized area is

1. People do not let the alcohol dry while swabbing the top and putting needle through.

2. Not letting alcohol dry on the body before injection. Contrary to belief pushing a needle through wet alcohol on body will not be steril. The area must be dry.

But the attention should be on the lab here. Especially if others have this tne product and others get infections it would be easy to blame the compound such as you did, versus bacterial laden products.

How hot did you need to heat it? obviously if it crashes in the upper 90s that no good.

It held at room temperature for over 24 hours, which is why we started selling it. It crashed after which means it was super saturated. I'm not sure what temperature it would be stable at.

Jay