[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Yes I bought some at full. The batch that wasn't crashing. It crashed anyways after I got Then if you look back in thread I had a contaminated bottle. That was the bottle this injection was from. I can't say whether it was due to contamination or crashing in depot in the muscle. But I know what injection it was.

The hospital can check to see if it's a sterile abscess or not. I can almost guarantee it is. I've heard of this happen before with 200 mg/mL DHB, which is why we dose ours at 100. It's caused by the gear crashing inside the muscle followed by an immune response in your body.

Like he said, we're pulling our TNE completely.

Jay

The hospital can check to see if it's a sterile abscess or not. I can almost guarantee it is. I've heard of this happen before with 200 mg/mL DHB, which is why we dose ours at 100. It's caused by the gear crashing inside the muscle followed by an immune response in your body.

Jay

Never knew it could crash once inside the body. Never really thought about it actually. Learn something new everyday.

Jay
I'm waiting on the labs I'm sure it was just that

Hey man. Sorry I haven't checked in on the site recently. Busy with work. It's 430am ran a poker tournament all night (probably not too good for the gains here on sleep deprivation but hey)
Anyways, sorry for punctuation/spelling/format errors. In a rush, but wanted to post. Feel free to PM too I'll get back to you. Give u some of the details now:
Please save the comments and the advice a out how I'm running too much gear. I know I've read all the newbies(which I am) getting bashed for doing this, but I went crazy and threw a bunch of stuff in first go round. Probably not good for me but hey I'm killing it in the gym, feel great, and in great shape. So again, please hold the critique, comments, criticism. Unless it's positive inquiry.

Running Test Sustanon at 600mg weekly.
Deca 300mg weekly.
Tren Ace 350mg weekly.
I started with 20mg oral M1t for 10 days. Back pumps crucial so stopped taking it. It was defenitly adding strength and endurance though. I'm now trying out superdrol 20mg per day.
I take in 4000 calories a day. I use myfitnesspal. My protein/fat/carbs are not the same everyday. I'm making sure I get enough calories to bulk. Not so worried about a little fat gain. I'll cut it up later.

I also take creatine, fish oil, probiotic, multi vitamin, liver pills, "on cycle" supplement, milk thistle.

I try to hit all muscle groups twice a week. One heavier 6-12reps. Then pump days 20+ been kind of instinctively training. No set days. If I feel sore or off I'll do a different muscle group or abs.

I'll get back with those before and after pictures. Might have to hit Facebook for old pic. My phone fried at work other day. Lost my library. Also bloods coming soon.

Oh and I take arimidex every other day. Before I was taking aromasin 12.5 everyday until first package ran out.
I've had little to no bad side effects. Except for slight Deca dick (took prami went away) and tren profusely sweating all the time.

That’s great and all, but this is a source thread. If you want to comment on SAS gear or post blood work or talk about SAS gear or an order, this is the place.

Some of you guys need to venture out beyond the underground! Meso is an amazing place, the underground is a very small part of it. Unfortunately it gets almost all the traffic.

Bro start a cycle log and put all this info and your pics in it. You will get all the feedback and comments you want here:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/forums/steroid-cycle-log.43/

I'm a little better today. I've been struggling for a week now. Still was working and working out with crippling pain. That's actually my freshly shaved quad
They drained a quite a bit of fluid and infection out of it. I have a lateral pocket running from my quad to my calf that has fluid that is draining now.View attachment 93635 View attachment 93636 View attachment 93637 View attachment 93638

Holy fuck man! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better at least.

Jay
What would a sterile abscess imply vs a non sterile abscess.

What would a sterile abscess imply vs a non sterile abscess.

Sterile Abscess:
A sterile abscess may persist after infection has been cleared, as it contains dead or necrotic tissue and inflammatory cells. Sterile abscess may occur after corticosteroid injection. ... A foreign-body or other hypersensitivity reaction to injected material such as bovine collagen may also result in abscess formation.

Abscess (non-steral):
Bacteria. Staphylococcus is the most common bacterial cause of skin abscesses. A skin abscess can be the result of a bacterial infection that occurs when Staphylococcus aureus bacteria enter the body through a hair follicle or through a wound or injury that has punctured or broken the skin.

Therefore i'm guessing its safe to say a sterile abscess would infer crashing in the depot while an unsterile abscess would infer contaminated gear.

Therefore i'm guessing its safe to say a sterile abscess would infer crashing in the depot while an unsterile abscess would infer contaminated gear.
Contaminated or non-sterile could also occur by not cleaning the injection sit prior to injection as well.
You can bring what's on the surface of the skin into the injection. That's why I always use a sterile prior to and post injection.

The girlfriend and mother are on the way. Thanks for all the well wishes ill update everyone later today.

Holy cow we have a lab giving infections now!

One lab running with money the other lab causing people to spend extra money on surgery!

To be fair there’s another member with a similar issue from crashed DHB. His source is a lab that sells here and has a good reputation.

How long are you out of commission from the gym?

Upper body affected at all?
Doctor says 2 weeks on crutches no weight of my own on the leg. The anesthesia usually kicks my ass for two days anytime I go under so I might go and try some seated stuff Wednesday. I'm sure the girlfriend will kick my ass.