[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Great contribution?
I don't run orals other than Var and I can provide information for about anything not oral. If I can inform him better of his choices may he'll see the other side. People will do what they are going to do and id like to see him make better choices. Call it what you want but in no way was I making a contribution as much as gather info for him. He needs spoon fed. So as a friend im willing to do that.

Last edited:
This is what happens when trolls hijack a thread. We’re way off SAS and now infighting.

@Burn bright please do the right thing and start your own first cycle thread. You’ll get helpful comments there. The only reason you’re getting so much hate is this is Sasquatch’s thread. Nobody is here to read about your first cycle.

And to @Oldschool I'm thick skinned enough that it doesn't at all bother me that you think 3 months here isn't enough to have a voice. I'd have been on this board many many years ago had I found it. This has been the best board I've been on to gather and share knowledge hands down.

This is what happens when trolls hijack a thread. We’re way off SAS and now infighting.

@Burn bright please do the right thing and start your own first cycle thread. You’ll get helpful comments there. The only reason you’re getting so much hate is this is Sasquatch’s thread. Nobody is here to read about your first cycle.

I'm struggling to come to terms with how dumb you guys are. No offense.

Na people will say I gained 25-30 lbs and I can promise no one kept 15 pounds of muscles.

Most will gain with water weight and fat.

I mean let’s be realistic, we see people on this forum who weigh 175 pounds and they start slamming 4,000 calories.... they think that many calories over maintence is going to turn to muscle? Na it’s fat mixed with water.

Then the next cycle they say I need to do a cut cycle.... why? Cuz you need to cut the 25-30 pounds of muscle you just gained? Lmao, it’s unrealistic.

Well, I'm going to try and lean out a bit at the end here. I'll follow up with the end result pic either here or in a thread I create. Otherwise I'm going to get bloodwork and post it here when starting PCT to make sure its legit. Any suggestion on when to get bloods to check the clomid/nolva?

I think at least half of what I've put on is muscle. I've stayed fairly lean. Hopefully I can keep some of it.

You don't understand that this is a source thread? Or you just have no respect for the source?

I started by answering a question somebody else had about their anavar. Then I posted a 1 1/2 long text line aside about my experience running SAS gear at the bottom of the post.

Are we not supposed to answer questions people have about the product if we have experience with it? Even if they explicitly ask? Are we not supposed to review and share our experiences with a particular source on this forum? Is that not allowed?

What the fuck are you talking about? How is any of that disrespectful?

Answer the fucking questions.

Stop whoring up the source thread, I'm tired of getting notifications about your fuckin cycle and every dick arguing about it. You answered the question, great, anything after that should have been directed to another thread.

People use this thread to keep track of the source, ask questions about product, and get info on stock and prices. Grear you answered a question about var, when it devolved into bullshit you should have been man enough to just take it to another thread.

Stop whoring up the source thread, I'm tired of getting notifications about your fuckin cycle and every dick arguing about it. You answered the question, great, anything after that should have been directed to another thread.

People use this thread to keep track of the source, ask questions about product, and get info on stock and prices. Grear you answered a question about var, when it devolved into bullshit you should have been man enough to just take it to another thread.
Can you tell me what the last page we talked about SAS was on? Seems like it was about 15 pages back.

No doubt you struggle with everything in your life. You have the emotional intelligence of a 2 year old crack baby.

I asked you politely to fuck off out of this thread and start your own thread where people would happily give you advice. You’re losing respect from everybody that comes here to keep up with the latest Sasquatch updates. Instead we get @Burn bright douchery. Now have a good afternoon and I hope you fucking die tonight.

@Oldschool I'm thick skinned enough that it doesn't at all bother me that you think 3 months here isn't enough to have a voice. I'd have been on this board many many years ago had I found it. This has been the best board I've been on to gather and share knowledge hands down.[/QUOTE]
Were those pictures taken back to back with different fucking lighting. You've been blasting this thread for damn near 10 pages for that bullshit. You should be banned from this site you little fucker. Your full of shit.

If you packed on lower body where the quads and calves pics. You don't even fucking have abs. I had your body natty graduating high school just eating and no weights. How fucking dare you come on this forum disrespecting well regarded members with your babble bullshit. I'd fucking love to see run that trap in person.

And you pose like a bitch.

By the way this is the one forum that the brothers would help you reach your full potential as long as you put in the work. Your total lack of respect will get you shit here. Your credibility is shit. Don't fucking give advice on this thread or forum for that matter until you educate yourself in this lifestyle and have content of value to share and help other members you little fuckwad.
Great post.

No doubt you struggle with everything in your life. You have the emotional intelligence of a 2 year old crack baby.

I asked you politely to fuck off out of this thread and start your own thread where people would happily give you advice. You’re losing respect from everybody that comes here to keep up with the latest Sasquatch updates. Instead we get @Burn bright douchery. Now have a good afternoon and I hope you fucking die tonight.

Haha and I'm the emotionally unstable one here?

Last post til I post blood work for SAS pct meds. But seriously man, wishing death on somebody from the community that was trying to help. Its pretty obvious that your intentions are not in the right place.

Alright, so you don't really say something offending followed up by no offense.

Just like you don't accidently sniff AI's.

So you "struggling to come to terms with how dumb" others are, well, it's ironic if not damn right laughable.

You were given some solid advice, again if you need anything further. Go to general talk and start your own thread, hell it can be a list of the things you like snorting.

Alright, so you don't really say something offending followed up by no offense.

Just like you don't accidently sniff AI's.

So you "struggling to come to terms with how dumb" others are, well, it's ironic if not damn right laughable.

You were given some solid advice, again if you need anything further. Go to general talk and start your own thread, hell it can be a list of the things you like snorting.
Lol