[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I'm 6'2 and I feel fat actually. I got 210 but never over. Like I said, you are way more cut up than I am. I wish I had your abs. Respectfully, I don't think your scales are right. Fuck, mine could be fucking wrong.

Hah I don't have abs atm. Hopefully in the next couple weeks here.

Haha well to be honest, that's after a workout so I have the pump going. Plus I'm only 5'7" with a frame built for weightlifting. Lol
I’m about the same size actually. Just don’t hit it hard anymore. 5’7” about 205 now. Highest was 240lbs but I got tired of maintaining. Trying to get smaller (Am I on the right forum?). :D

Haha well to be honest, that's after a workout so I have the pump going. Plus I'm only 5'7" with a frame built for weightlifting. Lol

Quit sucking each other's cock. Jesus.

No seriously. I'm just messing. I may not have abs but I do appreciate everything you all contribute. I love the contrast we have here. Some are the loving mother figure and some are the hard ass get your shit together dad figure. I think both are most beneficial to meso.

This is a source thread and you aint saying shit about SAS gear. As a matter of fact I think it was asked what gear you run and you didn't say.

I can't even.. Its like you didn't read a fucking thing I said but have a strong opinion on it.

I started by saying I was running all SAS stuff. Why the fuck would I be in here otherwise?

I’m about the same size actually. Just don’t hit it hard anymore. 5’7” about 205 now. Highest was 240lbs but I got tired of maintaining. Trying to get smaller (Am I on the right forum?). :D
I wish I was 205 lol I'm at 181 but I'm getting coached by @Atlas_Physiques and I'm slowly putting on some quality size

I can't even.. Its like you didn't read a fucking thing I said but have a strong opinion on it.

I started by saying I was running all SAS stuff. Why the fuck would I be in here otherwise?
I went back to page 304 and no you didn't. You started out by talking about your var gains and then went on when asked what else to say you were running test and just bumped it at week 7. Let me correct myself you did all the way at the bottom after I was tired of reading as you put it your anecdotal view.

I went back to page 304 and no you didn't. You started out by talking about your var gains and then went on when asked what else to say you were running test and just bumped it at week 7. Let me correct myself you did all the way at the bottom after I was tired of reading as you put it your anecdotal view.

page 305. At the bottom. Where all of this started. It clearly states "All SAS stuff".

You are a psychopath.

Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder[1] characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

I really don't get all the skepticism, I have read tons of first cycle reports on this forum and others about 25-30lb gained on a first cycle. Not necessarily kept
I'm sure it's possible, but usually a first gain of 20-25 pounds includes water weight and ends up being like 15 pounds of muscle

I really don't get all the skepticism, I have read tons of first cycle reports on this forum and others about 25-30lb gained on a first cycle. Not necessarily kept

Na people will say I gained 25-30 lbs and I can promise no one kept 15 pounds of muscles.

Most will gain with water weight and fat.

I mean let’s be realistic, we see people on this forum who weigh 175 pounds and they start slamming 4,000 calories.... they think that many calories over maintence is going to turn to muscle? Na it’s fat mixed with water.

Then the next cycle they say I need to do a cut cycle.... why? Cuz you need to cut the 25-30 pounds of muscle you just gained? Lmao, it’s unrealistic.

Yooo can u pm that routine.
All it is .. just pick a excercise and do200 reps of calves.. you are not going to be able to do them all at once .. you will be stopping at some point.. just don’t rest longer than 10-15 seconds .. just keep going till you reach 200

Were those pictures taken back to back with different fucking lighting. You've been blasting this thread for damn near 10 pages for that bullshit. You should be banned from this site you little fucker. Your full of shit.

If you packed on lower body where the quads and calves pics. You don't even fucking have abs. I had your body natty graduating high school just eating and no weights. How fucking dare you come on this forum disrespecting well regarded members with your babble bullshit. I'd fucking love to see run that trap in person.

And you pose like a bitch.

By the way this is the one forum that the brothers would help you reach your full potential as long as you put in the work. Your total lack of respect will get you shit here. Your credibility is shit. Don't fucking give advice on this thread or forum for that matter until you educate yourself in this lifestyle and have content of value to share and help other members you little fuckwad.
Damn dude shut the fuck up already. You've been here for 3 months so i dont think you are Mesos spokesperson just yet. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who you telling to shut the fuck up? Someone who has contributed more to this community than the vast majority?
Got a buddy that is scared to do a real cycle but is willing to do an oral only cycle. To be quite honest I don't think he should do shit til his body fat is down and he has more disciplined. That being said he is going to do it regardless. He is 5'8 and weighs 238 id say his bf is 20-25%. Its not a matter of if so im trying to provide him some info. What is the best cycle he can run for a bulk and then for a cut? Orals only.

I've done given him the discipline, diet, and training spill it isn't changing his mind.

Great contribution?