[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

It can cause an abscess.

Jay

Of course I understand, but if this is an infection with bacteria it something in your gear or his mis-handling during injection.

He can get a steril abcess but not a bacterial infection let’s not try to smooth this over by pretending this isn’t a big deal and could be caused by you not filtering or ensuring no bacteria is presents.

This same scenario can happen with too frequent of injections in the same area. Crashing gear or not.

The question is if you have a steril abcess or an infectious abcess.

If it’s a steril abcess then it’s from the gear not dissolving in injection and or too frequent of injections which is basically the same scenario.

If the abcess was infection based, meaning bacterial then either the infection came from the gear or injection habits.

One main cause of infection in the localized area is

1. People do not let the alcohol dry while swabbing the top and putting needle through.

2. Not letting alcohol dry on the body before injection. Contrary to belief pushing a needle through wet alcohol on body will not be steril. The area must be dry.

But the attention should be on the lab here. Especially if others have this tne product and others get infections it would be easy to blame the compound such as you did, versus bacterial laden products.

You are correct.

Jay

It can cause an abscess.

Jay
That's exactly what has happened and they suspect it to be localized and not bacterial or staff. I rotate sites and allow the area to dry when I sterilize. That is exactly why I can identify the TNE as the last and most recent gear used in that site.

How hot did you need to heat it? obviously if it crashes in the upper 90s that no good.
I'd wrap it in a heating pad and that wouldn't do it. That's about 140. I'd have to nuke a little bit of water in a coffee cup and stand it up in it.

That's exactly what has happened and they suspect it to be localized and not bacterial or staff. I rotate sites and allow the area to dry when I sterilize. That is exactly why I can identify the TNE as the last and most recent gear used in that site.

I'd wrap it in a heating pad and that wouldn't do it. That's about 140. I'd have to nuke a little bit of water in a coffee cup and stand it up in it.
Dirty ass microwave.
Dirty ass coffee cup.
Dirty ass heating pad.
Dirty ass water.
:(

Dirty ass microwave.
Dirty ass coffee cup.
Dirty ass heating pad.
Dirty ass water.
:(
All possible. And id never submerge the top.of the bottle in the water. Good sterilizing practice before draw. Not currently under the impression from the docs that there is any bacteria present.

All possible. And id never submerge the top.of the bottle in the water. Good sterilizing practice before draw. Not currently under the impression from the docs that there is any bacteria present.
If you tell me you pinned that leg while sitting on the fucking toilet im gonna internet throat punch you:mad::p

Fuck Steve Harvey. Im going to give you the Paul Harvey. Learn more before you go barking like a fucking Chihuahua. Much love for you brah:)
I was asking to learn more. I've actually had abscesses cut out before and havnt heard any of my doctors determine it as one or the other.

If you tell me you pinned that leg while sitting on the fucking toilet im gonna internet throat punch you:mad::p
Not a chance in hell. Thanks for the laugh I did need that. Good shit. I'd throat punch myself for that.
I'm very thorough when I go through the prep and pin process. From here on out my girlfriend will be pinning me. Not that that changes anything but she is a nurse and I think itll make her feel better about it and she offered.

I would highly suggest a candle warmer. They are 3$ at Walmart.

Best thing to use [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]

I would highly suggest a candle warmer. They are 3$ at Walmart.

Best thing to use [emoji106][emoji51][emoji106]
I went to buy one 2 different times recently and they didn't have any in stock. I think I'm done with no guaiacol TNE so don't know that Ill need it now. Got 6 vials about to go bye bye.

Blood drawn 50 hours after last pin. Here is the blood work and pin schedule. Anyone care to give a few pointers on bloods. This is on 500mg SAS test C. Test C only cycle l, first cycle. I see estradiol is a little high, pre cycle was 40. Up the aadex dose a little?

Attachments

• 6DF9FF16-0E5B-4E1D-B4BD-D7FBF4C60BDC.jpeg
    6DF9FF16-0E5B-4E1D-B4BD-D7FBF4C60BDC.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 65
  • D9A94EA6-9C90-42D6-96EF-9D93CC3BDEDC.jpeg
    D9A94EA6-9C90-42D6-96EF-9D93CC3BDEDC.jpeg
    395.1 KB · Views: 56
Blood drawn 50 hours after last pin. Here is the blood work and pin schedule. Anyone care to give a few pointers on bloods. This is on 500mg SAS test C. Test C only cycle l, first cycle. I see estradiol is a little high, pre cycle was 40. Up the aadex dose a little?
damn 117 E2 on 500 test and 1 mg of arimidex a week? Seems kinda high but I could be wrong as everyone is different. Is your adex pharma?

damn 117 E2 on 500 test and 1 mg of arimidex a week? Seems kinda high but I could be wrong as everyone is different. Is your adex pharma?
.25 mg split 3 times a week. Just dropped down too twice a week right before getting bloods back. Guess I need to up a little. This is Geneza Adex. Will order some from SAS next fo around.