[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I never knew girls take so little. I am taking a 100mg a day right now. No sides besides some cramping during cardio. Really amazes me such little can have an affect.

Yea, it surprised me too. It becomes cheap for them and I know of two girls that basically take it year-round because they take so little. They take two small breaks during the year and that's it. We don't know the long term effects but nothing seems tonhave changed for them besides irregular periods. I don't really think two small breaks are enough but once again, they're models and are willing to take the chance. My girl wants 8week cycle once or twice a year. Let's see..

So my gf has started some var. She's been on it for a week or so. The first few days she dosed 5mg. Since then it's been 5mg twice a day. She's never done any type of cycle before. She's staying hydrated and her BP is great but she is getting bad headaches every day. They range from bothersome to so severe she can't work out or do much of anything. Anyone have any advice or input on this situation? At this point she's planning to discontinue taking it.

What’s her blood pressure?

You said its great but how is this being monitored if you don’t mind me asking.

I placed an order for a few uv light tests from labmax. I have watched a video of it being done properly so I figured it can't hurt to try. I will post pics of it once it arrives, I will be testing the lady var.

Hoping this never happens to me. But just for shits and giggles. What exactly did you say when they asked "How did this happen Mr. @kendallkmw?" I mean truthfully, you are supposed to be able to tell the truth without fear of consequence from hospital staff. But then they go tell their significant other who tells their brother who tells their best friend who happens to know you.

How often have you heard about a junkie getting arrested in the hospital? It’s a lot easier and straight forward to prove someone is on crack or heroin yet authorities never show up. They only care about treating you, maybe give you in house counseling.

How often have you heard about a junkie getting arrested in the hospital? It’s a lot easier and straight forward to prove someone is on crack or heroin yet authorities never show up. They only care about treating you, maybe give you in house counseling.
I believe that in many cases its not technically against the law to simply have illegal substances in your system.. Where you get yourself into trouble is when you have comitted some other crime like operate a vehicle or are on probation/parole.

In my past life as a junkie -[years ago - thank god my life has done a 180 - MBA graduate etc.] - I would be hospitalized/revived constantly. They narcan you and send you on your way - at the level 1 trauma center in town - the cops who found me didn't even take the junk from my car most times. This was in a college city in NJ were the opiate epidemic was really bad. I've ripped monitors off me, demanded my insurance card back and have walked out rocking the blue gown before. They just want to save your life - unless you're a total fucking jerkoff they just want to help you. As an advocate for guys who are still struggling I hear that in NJ atleast if you are hospitalized for a drug induced issue they have a substance abuse person come in and try to get you into treatment.

In my past life as a junkie -[years ago - thank god my life has done a 180 - MBA graduate etc.] - I would be hospitalized/revived constantly. They narcan you and send you on your way - at the level 1 trauma center in town - the cops who found me didn't even take the junk from my car most times. This was in a college city in NJ were the opiate epidemic was really bad. I've ripped monitors off me, demanded my insurance card back and have walked out rocking the blue gown before. They just want to save your life - unless you're a total fucking jerkoff they just want to help you. As an advocate for guys who are still struggling I hear that in NJ atleast if you are hospitalized for a drug induced issue they have a substance abuse person come in and try to get you into treatment.
You been through all of that and your worried about issues coming off deca? Cowboy up motherfucker. :D

What’s her blood pressure?

You said its great but how is this being monitored if you don’t mind me asking.

Her BP is always around 110/60, even since starting the var. I have a stethoscope and BP cuff and spend a lot of time taking BP's and other vitals bc of my job, and this was one of the first things I thought to check, and have been checking regularly.

I never knew girls take so little. I am taking a 100mg a day right now. No sides besides some cramping during cardio. Really amazes me such little can have an affect.
Everyone is different I'm getting great results off 50mg all pwo.... I cant handle more than 60mg var without getting nauseous all day. I'm not on sas gear.

Any feedback on the test p 200mg with Eo as the carrier? I know everyone reacts different but with test p in general I get some pip but it’s managable. 200 is a large dose for prop IMO

Everyone is different I'm getting great results off 50mg all pwo.... I cant handle more than 60mg var without getting nauseous all day. I'm not on sas gear.
After I split mine up I am good. I take it 4 times a day. Sounds crazy but seems to be working ok. I eat six meals a day right now and so it’s easy to time it. I’ll drop done to 50 next Monday anyways. No need to run a 100 real long.

So my gf has started some var. She's been on it for a week or so. The first few days she dosed 5mg. Since then it's been 5mg twice a day. She's never done any type of cycle before. She's staying hydrated and her BP is great but she is getting bad headaches every day. They range from bothersome to so severe she can't work out or do much of anything. Anyone have any advice or input on this situation? At this point she's planning to discontinue taking it.

That’s a big jump from 5mg to 10mg. I would drop her down to 2.5mg daily and slowly taper up(if needed). Usually the headaches subside in about a week.

hits immediately
Just curious...I've never ran a "no ester" compound...Is there much mass building and strength benefits that comes from TNE or TrNE? Or are they better suited for aggression and as a PWO?