[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Have a bunch of sas gear
Test c
Test u
Tren ace
Primo E
Dhb
But I would love some of what your running I'm very interested in your cycle I'm pretty new at this myself maybe I'm doing it all wrong.
Photos are up to you
But I would definitely appreciate your cycle outline and supps.

Hey Ripped, Dont know if you were serious about your list of gear or just being sarcastic but anyway, are you currently running the Primo? If so how do you like it? How long on, etc.,
Thanks in advance bro.

Hey Ripped, Dont know if you were serious about your list of gear or just being sarcastic but anyway, are you currently running the Primo? If so how do you like it? How long on, etc.,
Thanks in advance bro.
Finishing up my

Test E
Primo
Deca
Anavar

Absolutely loved it. Trade the Deca for Tren Ace

Finishing up my

Test E
Primo
Deca
Anavar

Absolutely loved it. Trade the Deca for Tren Ace

So I'm assuming you ran them all in the same cycle? I never ran Primo, but I'm familiar with the others, if you mind my asking, how are you able to...how you say...realize..? the Primo? Also, how much and how often did you pin?

Here's one for the Squatch. I have followed this thread from the start in hopes to find a solid domestic source. Naturally I was drawn to the name of the lab. To my suprise Sas was able to answer all of you meso-bro's questions, jump through some hoops, prove himself solid while remaining cool calm and collective through all the source initiation. I have noticed meso has higher standard then most shit forums. Bullshit bro science gets called out here and I have learned alot just from lurking in the shadows and reading. But anyways I finally decided to order last Saturday after I figured out my coinbase app and litcoin. I ordered small because stock was low and I'm not going to run a cycle until fall when the weather cools off. However they have responded to all emails timely, and answered any questions. He emailed me when pack went out Monday. I had been on the road this week until I came home from work today and found my squatch pack in the mailbox. I ordered some test prop, mast enth and some AIs. I plan on adding the masteron to my test cruise and maybe up the test a bit because I wanna piss my ex off, get stupid ripped and bang her friends. Anyways I just wanted to say the pack came thru in a few days, Squatch rocks and I'm stoked for him to restock. I also wanted to thank all the meso bros for all of the valuable information and keeping it real.

Here's one for the Squatch. I have followed this thread from the start in hopes to find a solid domestic source. Naturally I was drawn to the name of the lab. To my suprise Sas was able to answer all of you meso-bro's questions, jump through some hoops, prove himself solid while remaining cool calm and collective through all the source initiation. I have noticed meso has higher standard then most shit forums. Bullshit bro science gets called out here and I have learned alot just from lurking in the shadows and reading. But anyways I finally decided to order last Saturday after I figured out my coinbase app and litcoin. I ordered small because stock was low and I'm not going to run a cycle until fall when the weather cools off. However they have responded to all emails timely, and answered any questions. He emailed me when pack went out Monday. I had been on the road this week until I came home from work today and found my squatch pack in the mailbox. I ordered some test prop, mast enth and some AIs. I plan on adding the masteron to my test cruise and maybe up the test a bit because I wanna piss my ex off, get stupid ripped and bang her friends. Anyways I just wanted to say the pack came thru in a few days, Squatch rocks and I'm stoked for him to restock. I also wanted to thank all the meso bros for all of the valuable information and keeping it real.

Give this man a fucking Pulitzer prize for that review. In all seriousness tho - SAS has done right by most of us. Hopefully he dosnt get too big/greedy which I dont see happening.

Give this man a fucking Pulitzer prize for that review. In all seriousness tho - SAS has done right by most of us. Hopefully he dosnt get too big/greedy which I dont see happening.

That’s when it happens.... when eyes are closed and not looking.

Keep his feet to the fire to high standards. Keep eyes open for red flags and don’t let the guard down.

All seriousness please sas don’t go out like RandR, it can be tempting to run off with the loot but you’ll make more in the long run by continuing to be honest and keeping everything of good quality. I’ll post bloods in about 7 weeks.