[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Just curious...I've never ran a "no ester" compound...Is there much mass building and strength benefits that comes from TNE or TrNE? Or are they better suited for aggression and as a PWO?
They are generally used as a PWO for an extra boost in the gym!

I thought maybe you were a bricklayer. As that is my trade

I’ve layed a lot of bricks in my life as most my family are masons.

But much respect to you, very tough but rewarding job.

In fact I have a story about “building that”

My friend in high school was a construction worker, and I worked fast food. He was out of work since it was a slow time of year and I offered him a job.

He said “ Na I like to build things” and he said here turn left. He showed me this buiiding he help build.

I looked at him and said “ I get that feeling, I get it everyday” he said how man? You work fast food.

I said easy man, everyday I work drive through and a hot ass girl comes through the drive through weighing 120lbs and 5 months later she comes through weighing 250lb , I can say “ I help build that”

Just to update those who gave well wishes and were following with my leg. Got the culture results back this evening and there was no bacilli or fungi present. Both good things.

Just curious...I've never ran a "no ester" compound...Is there much mass building and strength benefits that comes from TNE or TrNE? Or are they better suited for aggression and as a PWO?

TNE when and if ran correctly and estrogen under control, is amazing. You'll put on size and become unstoppable in the gym. However, you will be sore AF and most likely have to pin in all new spots.
No pain no gain and all that...
Just ask yourself what you think the difference would be between bound up and esterfied test to immediate release fully active test.

TNE when and if ran correctly and estrogen under control, is amazing. You'll put on size and become unstoppable in the gym. However, you will be sore AF and most likely have to pin in all new spots.
No pain no gain and all that...
Just ask yourself what you think the difference would be between bound up and esterfied test to immediate release fully active test.
Well since you put it that way...it sounds amazing. Thanks for the info man