[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

What is your sodium intake and e control looking lkke?

Sodium was actually low according to blood works. I might have been under hydrated, and E2 was higher than “normal” but not unlike when I rub other cycles without deca.

It just feels like the moon face I get is unique to deca for me. And it just lingers well after cycle. LOl.

But, maybe you’re right about e2...I’m still tweaking and learning what is a tolerable.

If you’re running Deca under 400 you should be ok. Eq needs to be ran 600 for no less than 14 weeks. I would try Deca one more time with and see.

That’s a good point! I don’t think I could endure such a long cycle. Given my recent medical discovery, I’m probably better off sticking with short(er) cycles anyway.

Sodium was actually low according to blood works. I might have been under hydrated, and E2 was higher than “normal” but not unlike when I rub other cycles without deca.

It just feels like the moon face I get is unique to deca for me. And it just lingers well after cycle. LOl.

But, maybe you’re right about e2...I’m still tweaking and learning what is a tolerable.

I too suffered from the infamous moonface for a little while on 600mgs of deca. The mast and asin for e control as well as a VERY sodium restrictive diet got rid of it within a week - I also recommend a time release vitamin B6 while on deca (for gyno prevention and not having to deal with (which for me) are the intolerable sides from Prami/caber). Deca is great but it makes e control and diet crucially important to prosper and avoid sides.

I too suffered from the infamous moonface for a little while on 600mgs of deca. The mast and asin for e control as well as a VERY sodium restrictive diet got rid of it within a week - I also recommend a time release vitamin B6 while on deca (for gyno prevention and not having to deal with (which for me) are the intolerable sides from Prami/caber). Deca is great but it makes e control and diet crucially important to prosper and avoid sides.

I’ve head about b6...just keep forgetting to purchase some. Reading you poist, I have it in my Amazon cart now. LOl.
Thank you for your input. ;)

How can you tell the difference between pip and infection. I know it isn’t the gear because it’s my 5th flute pin. It’s not crippling , its just tender and a small lump. No fever rash or redness. I can still walk deadlift and squat but I feel it the most if I squeeze my cheeks like at the top of a deadlift. Just wondering how long do I wait before I should see a doctor. I’m thinking it was a bad pin and I maybe moved the needle or some oil leaked out into the SubQ area. It’s only been 24hrs. Not really worried just trying to be proactive

How can you tell the difference between pip and infection. I know it isn’t the gear because it’s my 5th flute pin. It’s not crippling , its just tender and a small lump. I can still walk deadlift and squat but I feel it the most if I squeeze my cheeks like at the top of a deadlift. Just wondering how long do I wait before I should see a doctor. I’m thinking it was a bad pin and I maybe moved the needle or some oil leaked out into the SubQ area. It’s only been 24hrs. Not really worried just trying to be proactive
Infection will get really hot and the pain and redness slowly spreads.

Is it a noticeable agonizing pain or could it be a slight discomforting pain?
It's hard to say I have had pip that was both if it's infection it will get hot to the touch and fluid will build causing swelling usually and you could run a slight fever.
If it has redness that starts slowly spreading it's a good chance of infection.

Is it a noticeable agonizing pain or could it be a slight discomforting pain?
Infection will spread pretty quick. First sign is redness, fever in the area, and increasing tenderness. As things progress cellulitis will start to present itself. In my most recent case I noticed my entire thigh swelled up bad on day 3. For me the pain went from a pip to fucking crippling within 4 days. And I don't mean that pain you can push through. Worst pain I've ever experienced and if you need comparisons I can tell you about all my surgeries and wrecks. Worst pain ever. Every one is different and progression can be different.

I will tell you to make sure you are rotating sites if pinning frequently.20180708_192925.jpg 20180708_150931.jpg 20180709_053850.jpg 20180709_053856.jpg