[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

But if we cut out all the bullshit and jibber jabber the thread would about 5 pages of substance and 195 pages of bitching and whining.

Then the thread would be boring and we would have nothing to entertain us.

So please let’s get this thread back on track because I’m pretty sure i know what’s going on here..

Sas won’t be back..... rumor has it he was caught in the woods.... what that means? I don’t know.... anyone have an idea?

So please let’s get this thread back on track because I’m pretty sure i know what’s going on here..

Sas won’t be back..... rumor has it he was caught in the woods.... what that means? I don’t know.... anyone have an idea?
Like deliverance caught in the woods?

Ah that’s right. Today is the start of the 8-nights of ever-more-panicky conspiracy theories while Dino goes to sit shiva for the squatch that passed away.

My package came in today but he sent me test p instead of test E...... only 4 vials of test p. Any cycle tips for running tren and test since I only have test p? Or should I wait till
He reply’s and try and get some test e