[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Ikr , I read a ton when I joined , then I didnt want to ask shit lmao didnt wanna get eaten alive! But really paying attention and reading is about all it takes around here.
Go figure it was another noob who spoon fed him.

Yes, there’s a lot of BS but you need to read through it all so you can make informed choices on a lab. People just jump the gun on this shit.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I'll look harder next time.

Newb as well. Best to stay up to date on labs. Would suck to order from one that’s going under because you didn’t read what’s going on.

Quick way to find the new paste bin without asking is to go to their profile page and look at their postings. Best way is to read because this thread gets fucking hilarious and has lots of good info.

Newb as well. Best to stay up to date on labs. Would suck to order from one that’s going under because you didn’t read what’s going on.

Quick way to find the new paste bin without asking is to go to their profile page and look at their postings. Best way is to read because this thread gets fucking hilarious and has lots of good info.
When you’re looking to be spoon fed, you’ll expect someone to tell you the important things too, like if a lab is going under or if their service sucks.

When you’re looking to be spoon fed, you’ll expect someone to tell you the important things too, like if a lab is going under or if their service sucks.

Sheeeitttt. Call me daddy and throw in an extra 20% commission. I’ll even order the shit for them. At least it’ll be ordered encrypted instead of with their childhood gmail lol.

I never got my order so im guessing he wasnt able to get everything out before vacation
Apparently he got all of the orders to his shipper before he went on vacation and then his shipper was dicking around getting them out. Not sticking up for SAS because their customer service and t/a has definitely gone to shits since December when I started fucking with him. But they have great gear and my packs have always landed eventually

Sounds reasonable. Its not a huge deal im just hoping i get it this coming week.

Apparently he got all of the orders to his shipper before he went on vacation and then his shipper was dicking around getting them out. Not sticking up for SAS because their customer service and t/a has definitely gone to shits since December when I started fucking with him. But they have great gear and my packs have always landed eventually

If I was his shipper, I’d be stagnating shipments to not call attention to myself. Then again, I’d be hitting other PO’s as well.

Hey Dino get back to me ASAP. You said you were going to take care of my order. My order had been f***** up four times now with no testosterone in it. You gave me $100 credit and just made me pay shipping and I really appreciate it. You said it had been shipped last week. It's been 8 days now and still hasn't landed. The most it's been is three or four days for a pack to land. Someone please get back to me