[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Congratulations! We do recover! That first one is for you and the following years are to show the newcomers that it works. Stay right sized and always stay humble. Remember recovery isn’t free and you always have to pay it back. Being of service is a way of life for me.
right here!! Graduated a 6 month recovery home 2 months ago and always sharing my experience and trying to help the next guy! Applying those steps everyday!

Again how many other people ordered from those sources? Buying from a source that went bad is what exactly.

DEA and Homeland is involved with PPL, why don't you go hunt down everyone who ordered from there too... :rolleyes:

Yeah, LE is knocking on my door cause of the totally LEGAL BAC water. In fact I am typing this

No you can't. You don't know what other sites I go to and what emails I send out. Curious why you would care though...

In my opinion you shouldn't care so much about what I do.
You ever get that anadrol? You know you in the fucking mix but you keep it going front page style. For the good of Meso! Lol. Go suck a dick.

You ever get that anadrol? You know you in the fucking mix but you keep it going front page style. For the good of Meso! Lol. Go suck a dick.

So something I ordered months ago is the last thing I got....

Don't even know what you're on about but since you can't keep your word because you're a poor excuse of a man.

How's the missus doing? Suck on her balls later you sorry old piece of shit.

You kill pumas because that's the only time you can slay a pussy you impotent fuck.

So something I ordered months ago is the last thing I got....

Don't even know what you're on about but since you can't keep your word because you're a poor excuse of a man.

How's the missus doing? Suck on her balls later you sorry old piece of shit.

You kill pumas because that's the only time you can slay a pussy you impotent fuck.
With that fast reply Im thinking you da creeper. :eek:

With that fast reply Im thinking you da creeper. :eek:

Go stalk my profile again until 3am faggot, I'll leave it logged in for you to view while your wife dips her sweaty balls into your vaginal crevice.

You realize the irony in saying that as you responded in less than 5 minutes..

Go stalk my profile again until 3am faggot, I'll leave it logged in for you to view while your wife dips her sweaty balls into your vaginal crevice.

You realize the irony in saying that as you responded in less than 5 minutes..
Anything to change the subject. Funny how you say im a poor excuse of a man but when you get called out on legitimate happenings you resort to talking about my wife. You lose. Again:rolleyes::D

Christ almighty. Here we go again. i'll just leave this here...

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/forget-the-knockout-room.134393812/

Please take the hint. ;)

I will bury the hatchet if Picholas apologizes for being a child and insulting my wife. Simple. Easy. Done deal.

I apologized ages ago, I actually kept my word until Old Fuck Face broke his. But then again he also gave his word that I was blocked, the obsessed creeper just can't get over me.

Lol what legitimate things did you call me out on.

1.) Ordered from sources that got busted -- like I said not alone, go harass everyone in PPL thread

2.) I sell legal BAC water, oh no LE is coming for me.

3.) You obsess over me and you're a proven liar who can't keep his word

4.) You're saltier than your wife's balls you pathetic sack of shit

Now I'll bury the hatchet if you apologize for not keeping your word, acting like a deranged female ex-girlfriend, and you get your head out of your ass and get over yourself.

You two are like the Odd Couple. Just the R rated version.
i see a sitcom in the making.

Now i got the theme song repeating in my head.
i fuckin' hate you guy's. :D

I know that, I've been buying shit online since 06. I originally went to DNM markets and was super disappointed at the steroid selection. I found this board but tbh it's been SO long since I bought from a forum source I was willing to pay the extra.

I had the bitcoin ready and just wanted to start. I'm on GPS tether right now so life is really boring so I've really dedicated myself 100% into working out and school. I'm just so tired of mediocrity...

I wonder how many people are TRULY ready to start a cycle. I think I have enough of an understanding. I'm not running tren, bringing prolactin issues, orals, etc or topics I'm not that educated on. Just plain Test E. I really want to see how my body does on test after all those years of heroin. I assume my test is naturally lower than average because of that.

I have SERM and AI on deck and clomid.

Thanks for all the advice though guys. I'm interested in switching to Test P because I don't mind injections. It seems like C would be an easy transition though, half lifes are a funny thing.

U was buying gear online when u was in junior high??

Congratulations! We do recover! That first one is for you and the following years are to show the newcomers that it works. Stay right sized and always stay humble. Remember recovery isn’t free and you always have to pay it back. Being of service is a way of life for me.

I got 7yrs in July 2018’
Tough road, but anything is possible
Lots of prayer and surround ur self with good people and avoid HIGH RISK situations

Hey guys,

Let me update everyone really quickly. We're currently restocking! If you emailed today, we'll definitely be able to fulfill the order. We're going to pause taking orders on those OOS orals tomorrow, and then we'll reopen them again on thursday!

Dino

Another hefty order placed. As promised he honored store credit from a while ago without hesitation. I will keep you fuckers updated on the T/A.

I apologized ages ago, I actually kept my word until Old Fuck Face broke his. But then again he also gave his word that I was blocked, the obsessed creeper just can't get over me.

Lol what legitimate things did you call me out on.

1.) Ordered from sources that got busted -- like I said not alone, go harass everyone in PPL thread

2.) I sell legal BAC water, oh no LE is coming for me.

3.) You obsess over me and you're a proven liar who can't keep his word

4.) You're saltier than your wife's balls you pathetic sack of shit

Now I'll bury the hatchet if you apologize for not keeping your word, acting like a deranged female ex-girlfriend, and you get your head out of your ass and get over yourself.
Cant wait to fuck with you while youre on pct. Lol. Rent free and so easy. Better double up on the clomid.:D

Its not that i hate or even dislike you.

So you're just this much a creep to everyone? And here I was thinking we had something special...

Cant wait to fuck with you while youre on pct. Lol. Rent free and so easy. Better double up on the clomid.:D

Took you over 24 hours and this is the best you got...however I do think it's cute that you're keeping track of my cycle and know when I am going to PCT.

Do you know when I am going to shit next too?

So you're just this much a creep to everyone? And here I was thinking we had something special...

Took you over 24 hours and this is the best you got...however I do think it's cute that you're keeping track of my cycle and know when I am going to PCT.

Do you know when I am going to shit next too?

Would it be weird if I said yes?