[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Why doesnt he let it go? I dont need to bow down to him. Am I wrong in any of it? He can hit that ignore button.
If I’m not mistaken, you guys called truce. Next I saw you were calling him out on shit again. Maybe I’m wrong. Just gets old seeing it clog threads.

Why doesnt he let it go? I dont need to bow down to him. Am I wrong in any of it? He can hit that ignore button.

LOL you're such a salty little bitch. You are wrong. In all of it. You don't know shit, proven by the fact that you think BAC Water is a controlled substance and illegal to sell.

You don't like me but now you are trying to dissuade people from buying water off me? You're obsessed you can't let shit go. Or keep your word. Hardly a man.

And nonchalantly having conversations with other people whilst running your mouth doesn't prove anything. At best you're "cool" online.

Me? I contribute useful threads, provide a service to members, post bloods on labs, test products, and actually help in general.

You do nothing but run your mouth like the five foot nothing wanna be bitch you are.

Why don't you go give all this attention to your wife? Or is she not home right now busy blowing other dudes.

You impotent piece of shit.

LOL you're such a salty little bitch. You are wrong. In all of it. You don't know shit, proven by the fact that you think BAC Water is a controlled substance and illegal to sell.

You don't like me but now you are trying to dissuade people from buying water off me? You're obsessed you can't let shit go. Or keep your word. Hardly a man.

And nonchalantly having conversations with other people whilst running your mouth doesn't prove anything. At best you're "cool" online.

Me? I contribute useful threads, provide a service to members, post bloods on labs, test products, and actually help in general.

You do nothing but run your mouth like the five foot nothing wanna be bitch you are.

Why don't you go give all this attention to your wife? Or is she not home right now busy blowing other dudes.

You impotent piece of shit.
Damn. Just walk away and block his ass.

If I’m not mistaken, you guys called truce. Next I saw you were calling him out on shit again. Maybe I’m wrong. Just gets old seeing it clog threads.
Knockout room or hit the ignore are two options for him but he gets a pass somehow. Meso getting soft and its a shame. These young idiots gonna fuck this place up for everybody. Im out for the time being. Sorry if I offended anyone other than picholas. Mark my words that boy is hot. Buyer beware. lol;)

Knockout room or hit the ignore are two options for him but he gets a pass somehow. Meso getting soft and its a shame. These young idiots gonna fuck this place up for everybody. Im out for the time being. Sorry if I offended anyone other than picholas. Mark my words that boy is hot. Buyer beware. lol;)
I just gave him a reply too, not singling you out bro.

You're extra salty today, wife push your shit in too hard last night when she was fucking you in the ass?

Stalking my online profile and "thinking" you know who I order from is hardly my life story.

Get a hobby, or kick rocks.

God Damn, I don’t know either of you, but some of this shit is Comical, hence, did your Wife Push your Shit in? That’s Good Shit

I'm sitting here trying to read about SAS related information and I have to weed through this Romper Room shit... Out of respect to people looking at SAS info,and SAS, take it somewhere else girls.

When some random online tough guy starts questioning my character and trustworthiness but has never dealt with me and just arbitrarily decides he doesn't like me...that's some bitch shit

@Oldschool
Is the type of girl that lies about getting raped because she doesn't like the person.

When some random online tough guy starts questioning my character and trustworthiness but has never dealt with me and just arbitrarily decides he doesn't like me...that's some bitch shit

@Oldschool
Is the type of girl that lies about getting raped because she doesn't like the person.
Screenshot_20180824-113430.png
How you know how much it costs to ship gear if you aren't sourcing?

For the record I dont care what you do. Just dont slip up and let it out of the bag.

First I'll just leave this here for the blatant irony -- thought you'd be slick and scroll down past the post date...CREEP

You are the one digging up posts from months ago. Fucking punk ass hypocrite. lol

View attachment 98493
How you know how much it costs to ship gear if you aren't sourcing?

For the record I dont care what you do. Just dont slip up and let it out of the bag.

I source BAC water....what do you think I shove it up a pigeon's asshole and they fly it over???

Holy shit bro, go give your wife some of this attention you're really acting like a big ol' faggot. Truly a pathetic sad little creature.

For the record I dont care what you do.

No you just like to post about me and dig through month old post -- but you don't care what I do. Right. ;)

Beware of @Oldschool he's a creepy old sack of shit

Last edited: